Options

Uncollected

Hello guys
I need some help. I want to do Act5.2 to become uncollected, but im stuck at 5.2.6. I dont have any revievs or potions. I used them all, because I tried to beat hundred times. And dont have units, i used them all too.
I tried with this team
4* maxed out dr. Doom full sig
4* maxed out corvus not duped
4* maxed out hulkbuster not duped / 4* maxed out prof x 67 sig
4* maxed out ihulk full sig
5* rank 3/45 namor

The rest of my champs are lower ranked them these champs

Comments

• Options
    HamoBlamo51HamoBlamo51 Posts: 285 ★★
    hate to say it to you but you cant beat the collector without units, potions or revives your first time around, farm rol for potions and do the 7hr events for units and revives

pick out a path that your certain you can do, you dont want to be spending revives on the path

could you maybe post a pic of your lower ranked champs just in case you've got some BGT champs

i'd also kick ihulk from the team and replace him with prof x personally
  • Options
    AzorAhai959AzorAhai959 Posts: 7

• Options
    Here they are
  • Options
    TrapKill66TrapKill66 Posts: 96
    Hi,

I just got 100% on this quest over the weekend, just for something to do. Back when I did it once, first, it was tough, I grinded several times for the units and resources, and chipped away at it.

My technique for tough boss battles like this one once was for me is to stay in the fight and grind out more resources and chip the tough bosses down. The idea is the deficit in lost time, effort, and resources can become crushing and it is what defeats you; not the boss, per se, but the struggle itself and the perceived impossibility. Many others will say back out and get better or obtain different/better champs for the fight or practise more, but I think this is lost progress. Eventually, if you stay in the fight, your skill level will rise to meet the challenge. Like a super saiyan: get beat; get better.

Also, take a break for a day or two and refresh your brain and your focus, sometimes trying too hard is what prevents us from achieving.

I decided that beating the Collector (or Tryco, or GM, etc.) was the most important thing to do in the game for me at that time, and I kept at it.

Watch Youtube clips, grind up resources, keep at it, and eventually you will look back on this as I now do. I did it for fun over the weekend, but it was not fun, at all, the first time around.

Almost got a one shot with Sunspot over the weekend...

TrapKill :)
  • Options
    Thanks you are right. I should take a break and focus on something else. Cuz this uncollected fight really makes me mad. One mistake and I restart it instantly. I will focus on the resources and when I have enough I will try it again. The most annoying thing is, that I would beat the whole path with doom, but I make a mistake, get some hit (these mfs hit hard) and instantly restart it. I didnt even reach AA because when I feel i cant beat him cuz my champs Health are too low, i restart it…and try again… and again….aaaand again. If my doom die, its done :(
  • Options
    And i would like to rank up my 4* thing, pennyparker, hyperion, wong, and void, sauron and hit monkey too
    But i must awaken some of them. And i have no idea how should i get awakening gems.
  • Options
    Sorry my wrong stuck at act 5.1.6
  • Options
    Iron_J3Iron_J3 Posts: 269
    I would take break and grind arenas and past quests for revives. I just beat 5.1.6 and it was a pain. I used few revives and some units because if get hit once, the fights over. Kinda unfair tbh. I’d awaken your Hyperion. There was 4* awakening gems (generic) in the Candy Shop. That’s how I awakened few of my better champs that didn’t have dupe. I’m starting 5.2.6 next few days and hopefully can get this annoying Uncollector battle over with. It’s really hard. I also practice in 5.1.6. Any of these quests I’ll go in and not really play like I have to win. But, practice for 5.2.