Probly a dumb question but…

LlessurLlessur Member Posts: 488 ★★★
Should I buy the platinum track on day one to get the most off the platinum track or should I wait until day 30? Do I get the track and claim everything up to where I am on the gold track or do I need to buy the platinum track and go through all the objectives as if I was just doing the gold track?

I never understand how these work and it always discourages me from trying them but now they’re units and a gold pool on the line.

Comments

• willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,134 ★★★★★
    edited November 2022
    I'd say buy them now if you are planning on buying it. I don't know the answer to your second question for sure though.

I would like to point out that when I just bought it, I thought that you'd be getting 100 credits on each of those credit days and thought it was an excellent deal. It's only 10 (I thought the lock symbol was hiding a 0 like it was for the 5000 gold) Silly me.
  • LlessurLlessur Member Posts: 488 ★★★

I'd say buy them now if you are planning on buying it. I don't know the answer to your second question for sure though.

I would like to point out that when I just bought it, I thought that you'd be getting 100 credits on each of those credit days and thought it was an excellent deal. It's only 10 (I thought the lock symbol was hiding a 0 like it was for the 5000 gold) Silly me.

Dang I was thinking the same thing
  • zuffyzuffy Member Posts: 2,229 ★★★★★
    Depending on your rng luck, you will get more units from those super fabulous crystals.
  • Ronnyman889Ronnyman889 Member Posts: 180
    To answer the initial question. It doesn’t matter when you buy the platinum deal. When you buy it the days you have fulfilled will be available. No need to go another round to get the rewards.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,134 ★★★★★
    Llessur said:

Dang I was thinking the same thing
    Glad I could be of help. Often I can't.