**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Platpool trade in missing?

I’ve already done the 5* trade in but I thought you could do 1 trade of both the 5 and 6* pieces, yet the 6* booster pack trade in isn’t available for me. Did I misunderstand and screw myself out of the 6* or is this a bug?

Comments

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    It’s supposed to be one trade of each. Is it possible that you either accidentally did the other trade too or just forgot? If you only did one and don’t see the other then it is likely a bug.

• It’s not showing for me also
  • Dmghealer_1Dmghealer_1 Posts: 8
    Mines missing aswell was waiting for a right arm trade in when to check and nothing there
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Both packs disappeared.
  • MoShizzleMoShizzle Posts: 55
    Was up a couple hours ago with the head to trade in but i need to trade in an arm. Went back to check and it's gone again.
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,454 Guardian
    edited November 2022
    I was able to trade in a piece a few minutes ago
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    6* trade-in also dusappeared in my store.
    I only used the 5*.
  • Yeah now my 6* trade in is gone too. Mysterious
  • StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    Seems a broad issue. Many people missing one or both without explanation. There have been numerous forum posts today regarding this issue. I suspect that they will be combined shortly and the issue will be investigated.
  • I’ve done mine now but after the platpool event I need it back!
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★
    So I thought I could trade in a part I didn't need for a part I needed. Guess, that's not the case, as It automatically took a part I didn't want to trade. Did I blow it, or does the store rotate and I'll get another chance make the trade I needed?
  • Mauled said:

I’ve done mine now but after the platpool event I need it back!

Did you do a Trade-in while still needing 2 pieces ? Yep, should have waited to see if the Pool crystals would have given you 1 of them.
    And just do the Trade-in when needing a single missing piece left.
    phil56201 said:

So I thought I could trade in a part I didn't need for a part I needed. Guess, that's not the case, as It automatically took a part I didn't want to trade. Did I blow it, or does the store rotate and I'll get another chance make the trade I needed?

Yes, you would trade-in one of your excess parts. BUT, need to wait until the rotating offer comes up for trading in that actual piece.
    The COST button shows you what piece you would be trading in. (it is a small icon on the purchase button, but it does indicate what piece it will cost you).
    And, No, once you do one, that it is, you don’t get a 2nd one.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★
    That really sucks.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    For me the 5* trade in version is gone from the store, and to make it clear: I haven’t used it yet 🤷‍♂️
  • So as soon as you traded once, you can’t tease anymore?
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    I am unable to trade another 6 star piece
  • Mojave_ChicMojave_Chic Posts: 38
    edited November 2022
    Both my packs have also disappeared, I didn’t get a chance to trade either. I noticed mine disappeared a few hours ago.
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,187 ★★★★

Wish I could trade all my parts for units

Agreed I really need willpower and suicides
    My prodigal lifestyle has bought me here
  • Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    I was waiting for the right moment to trade pieces but it just disappeared a few hours ago.
  • Wolverine499Wolverine499 Posts: 38
    Yeah, mine are missing. First the 5*, I thought to myself maybe I grabbed it & didn’t remember, then the 6*, but I’m only missing one piece & have been waiting for the right rotation, so when it went missing, I definitely noticed it was not a mistake on my end.

For me the 5* trade in version is gone from the store, and to make it clear: I haven’t used it yet 🤷‍♂️

6* version disappeared as well, 100% sure I haven’t made the trade yet.
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,434 ★★★★
    It is on and off regularly… Was off for me an hour ago, now both offers re-appeared…
  • It is on and off regularly… Was off for me an hour ago, now both offers re-appeared…

Agree.
    I had bought the 5* one couple days ago.
    And the 6* one has been available off and on since then.

Either it fails to roll-over to a new one if you happen to be in the game at the top of the hour ?
    Or maybe it is not meant to be constantly on, and that maybe it is up for an hour, then off for next hour, before coming back with a different piece as the trade-in ?
  • HobospyHobospy Posts: 89
    So is the trading still happening and can you really only trade one 5* piece and one 6* piece? Just opened the platpool crystals from the arena and got units and two head pieces in addition to the one I already had, just need one more trade 😳
  • Hey all,

To confirm, you can only trade in 1 of each rarity. After this, the Trade-In will disappear from your store on the next refresh.

Hope this clears this up.

Somehow they both came back this morning.
    Made a call to do a trade just to be safe