**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Prediction for December 2022 Champion

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
My personal guess is I believe we will get Mantis as normally we have been getting one champion and I think adding Mantis to the game would be fitting for December especially after seeing the trailer for the holiday special we will be getting.

Curious to hear others in the community express their thoughts on this and who they think the champion will be and why.

Comments

• Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,312 ★★★★★

My personal guess is I believe we will get Mantis as normally we have been getting one champion and I think adding Mantis to the game would be fitting for December especially after seeing the trailer for the holiday special we will be getting.

Curious to hear others in the community express their thoughts on this and who they think the champion will be and why.

I honestly have no idea who it could be but personally, I really want to see The Beyonder in the game. Yes, he might be way too powerful to even be in the contest considering how many teams of heroes it took to take him down in the comics but we did get Galan so I still have some hope left lol
  • Options
    UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 394 ★★★
    The past 2 years we’ve gotten a spidey verse champ so maybe some spidey hero or villain
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,210 ★★★★
    I don't have a crystal ball to make an accurate guess... but I do hope that whatever the champ is interesting, fun to play, and most of all... really good. 😀
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,818 ★★★★★

The past 2 years we’ve gotten a spidey verse champ so maybe some spidey hero or villain

yeah, but last year's was only because of NWH coming out.

The narrative road map video indicated someone GOTG related for December, so I'd say Mantis, prolly the comics version not MCU, Phyla-Vell, Moondragon, Quasar and Gladiator could be outliers.
  • Options
    Lemon_Man44Lemon_Man44 Posts: 235 ★★★
    Seeing as we're getting rockets workshop side event. I'm placing bets on someone like Mantis, Adam Warlock or Ego
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,809 ★★★★★
    Mantis would be nice

could also be Adam Warlock
  • Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 847 ★★★★
    The one above all !
  • Options
    TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★
    It's mantis, no predictions this is a fact
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Some YouTuber already leaked at the start of this year that we'll get Mantis as the only champ in December
    Some of his other guesses have misfired, but most of it has been accurate
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★

It's mantis, no predictions this is a fact

Who said it’s a fact? Unless you work for Kabam and have inside information then it is not a fact.
  • Options

Mantis Toboggan confirmed for December!
    Source(s): Dude just trust me.

Eh can’t site that academically
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

Mantis Toboggan confirmed for December!
    Source(s): Dude just trust me.

Sorry but I have a personal rule that I never ever trust anyone who says "dude just trust me".
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 287 ★★★
    edited November 2022
    Ego and mantis maybe, its definitely going to be gotg related as rocket racoon scrap yard will be the next side quest. And gotg 3 will introduce adam warlock so they will probably save him till then
  • Options
    Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 907 ★★★
    It's gotta be Morbius!!
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    I agree with the op, might be mantis especially if next month we're getting another version of Rocket scrap yard
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Queen Groot.
  • Options
    Wasy1Wasy1 Posts: 98
    Deathcry, captain universe, bug, mantis