**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Lets be honest...

supermanMKZsupermanMKZ Member Posts: 194
Nothing they do will fix this. Maybe they give us comp, maybe not, maybe they do a 3rd arena, probably not, but who cares now. For me this arena is a waste, I've saved units, saved arena boosts, changed my days off all for a champ I wanted. The minute kabam knew this was happening the game shouldve went down till fixed. As is, now Apple users in this arena have a more than unfair advantage that android users have no chance to make up. To make more frustrating is if they do comp anything they'll send out to unaffected Apple users as well to reward them for our loss. To be clear, I'm not looking for free stuff I just want this game fixed. We players spend our time and in some cases real money and deserve better. In the very least honest answers about the state of the game. Arena aside there are still the issues of missed events and lost time in aw. Is that going to be addressed?

Comments

• PestmonPestmon Member Posts: 4
    I agree, lately the game is rolling down to the hill and they don't understand that we want a more stable, fair, and clear game, to many bugs and is not fixing just more and more troubles, after so many years playing the game feels wrong and nothing they give will compensate the time and dedication in this