When can we expect our battlegrounds rewards?

12345679»

Comments

• Wozzle007Wozzle007 Member Posts: 999 ★★★★★
    I got 2 dupes of Ebony Maw with my rewards. Pfffft. The featured has sucked for me. Well at least I’ve had the rewards.
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Member Posts: 1,938 ★★★★★
    2 worthless dupes. ProfX and AA. ugh
  • Dannycorb23Dannycorb23 Member Posts: 197
    Pulled a 6* dragon man!!

Should I instant rank up?
  • World EaterWorld Eater Member Posts: 3,694 ★★★★★
    edited November 2022
    I absolutely despise that the leaderboards are not displayed & neither is your final BG rating or what tier / level you finished in (uru, gamma , etc…).
  • TheParasiteTheParasite Member Posts: 408 ★★
    Wozzle007 said:

I got 2 dupes of Ebony Maw with my rewards. Pfffft. The featured has sucked for me. Well at least I’ve had the rewards.

he is natural sig 100 now and I don't regret having more sigs on him either, so its win-win situation for me if manage to pull him
  • Ravens20Ravens20 Member Posts: 77
    Wozzle007 said:

I feel your pain I just finish open my 39th and 40th and i got miles and maw, out of 40 I've only pulled Titania 2x, Maw 8x and Man-thing 7x, x-23 1x , rogue 4x, Thor 5x war machine 4x , star-lord 2x , Miles 1x and Groot 6x so yeah only pulled a 2 out of 40 and its prob the only feature that i didn't want.
  • fodanamefodaname Member Posts: 2
    I just know that this is disrespectful to players who have spent so much of their time on BG, units, Energy, etc and not been rewarded so far. I say this here in Brazil
  • Jay1642Jay1642 Member Posts: 7
    I still don't have my rewards yet
  • Logan00Logan00 Member Posts: 618 ★★★
    Got them, thank you