**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Heroes vs Villains in MCOC

J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
While we wait for BG rewards let’s engage in this silly debate 😜. It’s obvious we have more heroes than villains, heroes consisting about half the champs in the game and villains about a third. However, if we compile say top 10 or 15 from the respective tag, which group will be the superior one. You already know most of the champs that will be competing, but if you look it from class level it’s Nick Fury vs Kingpin, Kitty vs Apoc, Doom vs Tigra, etc. What do you guys think?

Heroes vs Villains in MCOC 106 votes

Heroes
38%
DL864Whiskey_PoetLeNoirFaineantChadhoganHort4DrenlinDemonzfyre120majidMhd20034CupidyuwAmaadAkiraBowTieJohnJustcause102PikoluL0TUS_MANTISMobile_P0tat0mrcyrcleMother_FlerkenYcats 41 votes
Villains
61%
MasterSmokeBitterSteelErza_ScarletMidnightfoxzuffyTristanSpeedbumpTerrasolopoloAustinU823SoSA__RemakeMoosetiptronicKisHinIKONDenzel116MaxGamingButtehrsTony886Amazing_Demon05Dylanphile 65 votes

Comments

• Villains
    Villains, we got King Groot and everyone else. Rosters stacked
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,399 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Villains
    Last time I checked Scorpigod was a villain.
    Automatic win!!
  • Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 400 β˜…β˜…
    Heroes
    Nick Fury, Kitty Pryde, Infamous Iron Man, Hercules, Shang Chi, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Human Torch, Angela, Professor X, Hulkling, Wiccan, Valkyrie, Quicksilver, Cap Sam Wilson, Black Widow deadly origins, Bishop, Wong, Thing, Sunspot, Spidey Supreme, Hyperion, Domino, Misty Knight, Peni Parker

The list of amazing champions can go on and on
  • Parth_vanshParth_vansh Posts: 46 β˜…
    Villains
    Herc carries the heroes weight the so wins,
    Not to mention kitty, Aa, Qs, Cgr, torch and Nick freakin fury
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Villains
    Omega red slays all
  • Heroes top 15:
    Aegon, AA, Bishop, BWCV, CapIW, CGR, Domino, Falcon, Herc, Hulkling, HT, Hyperion, Kitty, NF, Prof X, Quake, Rintrah, SW, Shang Chi, Sorcerer Supreme, Thing, Tigra, Warlock

Villains:
    Ibom, Apoc, Diablo, Doom, Ghost, Gorr, KG, KP, Knull, Mags, Negative, Moleman, Nimrod, Omega Red, Omega Sentinel, Scorpion, Stryfe, Hood, Titania, VP, Void.

I've ignored some of the really new champs like Spot as I don't really know enough to properly comment but I think if you gave me a choice between those two sets of champions I'd probably go heroes,
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Hmm, I thought heroes will win this battle.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,014 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Heroes
    Silver Centurion. That's all.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Villains
    Negative and Titania

Need I say more?
  • Wicket329 said:

Mauled said:

Heroes top 15:
    Aegon, AA, Bishop, BWCV, CapIW, CGR, Domino, Falcon, Herc, Hulkling, HT, Hyperion, Kitty, NF, Prof X, Quake, Rintrah, SW, Shang Chi, Sorcerer Supreme, Thing, Tigra, Warlock

Villains:
    Ibom, Apoc, Diablo, Doom, Ghost, Gorr, KG, KP, Knull, Mags, Negative, Moleman, Nimrod, Omega Red, Omega Sentinel, Scorpion, Stryfe, Hood, Titania, VP, Void.

I've ignored some of the really new champs like Spot as I don't really know enough to properly comment but I think if you gave me a choice between those two sets of champions I'd probably go heroes,

Not gonna argue your list, but I will argue your definition of the number 15.
    That's fair. I didn't actually end up counting them out, just went through the tags and picked the 'god' tiers
  • Badass84Badass84 Posts: 316 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Villains
    There is a reason why there are more heroes. It needs a lot of them to kill one villain.