**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hercules not performing feats in Incursions

lozzadudelozzadude Posts: 164
edited November 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
I'm playing Incursions (solo) at the moment. Hercules isn't performing any feats - e.g. when I do a heavy. I tried is several fights & I have a video showing it if needed. I tried a practice fight & I could perform feats.

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2022
    It could just be the heavy that's not triggering the feat. I've just go knocked down & it triggered a feat.
  • Options
    I think it's the heavy that's bugged, I noticed it last week
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★
    Its only a heavy on an opponent not stunned. If you have a longer stun duration you won't get the feat.
  • Options

Its only a heavy on an opponent not stunned. If you have a longer stun duration you won't get the feat.

Thanks. I'll have to avoid selecting the extra stun duration when I've got Hercules in the team.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,169 ★★★★★
    lozzadude said:

Thanks. I'll have to avoid selecting the extra stun duration when I've got Hercules in the team.
    You can also just hold your heavy until the stun expires if you still want to select that boost so your other champs can utilize it.
  • Options
    DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★
    lozzadude said:

I do medium then heavy to get the feat.
  • Options
    Dukenpuke said:

lozzadude said:

I do medium then heavy to get the feat.
    Cheers, I'll give that a go.