**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unlimited Power

PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
I tried pushing Magneto till 100 prowess but even then I don't think that's his full strength.
I posted this short clip for everyone to see. I used the Horseman synergy with Magneto Enjoy....

https://youtu.be/78iu38zU8fM

Comments

• LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I’d love to see this with a 3*
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Lpoo said:

I’d love to see this with a 3*

@Lpoo a 3 star would be even more fun. Vision was already close to death by the time I reached 100 prowess... would have loved to go further 😊
  • I gotten him past 100 I’ act 7 before
    edited November 2022

I gotten him past 100 I’ act 7 before

What was the path you took @GinjabredMonsta I want to see if I can push way further. ROL healthpools are too small to push Magneto to his breaking point.
  • I’m not sure because it’s been awhile, Therese certain champs or conditions I think where it is possible to push past it. After I 100% cav EQ I’ll try and see if I can recreate it if you haven’t already found the answer

I’m not sure because it’s been awhile, Therese certain champs or conditions I think where it is possible to push past it. After I 100% cav EQ I’ll try and see if I can recreate it if you haven’t already found the answer

Would love to see it @GinjabredMonsta
  • I’m not sure because it’s been awhile, Therese certain champs or conditions I think where it is possible to push past it. After I 100% cav EQ I’ll try and see if I can recreate it if you haven’t already found the answer

Would love to see it @GinjabredMonsta
    I’m trying to find the path I did and the node combo that maybe helped but I’m not able too and since I switched phones I don’t have the image but I swear I’ve gotten a high number before haha