**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This might be a strange request!!!

Master_mischief69Master_mischief69 Posts: 236 ★★
edited November 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Hi guys, in last month candy store we got several good items to buy, some of you might liked 5 star shreds, 6 star shreds, Awakening gem crystal or candy crystal but I liked that 2 stat signature stones, I think that shop had like 500, 2 star signature stones. But when I think about it, I don't have memory of getting generic two star signature stones this much, I want them to available more in future. And kabam needs to add two star champs too (not for 100 units), I'm still getting same old wolverine, BW, juggernaut not new champs

Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,598 ★★★★
    Everyone loves 6* shreds!
  • Options
    DogfoodLidDogfoodLid Posts: 130
    Those 2* sigs were first thing i bought. Everything else was bonus. Now if they just lower the 2* crystals like the collector 2* tooth and claw to like 25-50 units. 100 is more then they are worth
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,814 ★★★★★
    I bought the 5 awakening gems and then the sig stones and spread the stones around a load of my 2* exclusives that I had low sig levels on, rather than maxing a few.
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    YES!!! More 2* sig stones plz!!! Ive too many unique 2* that are not on crystals and its taking forever to increase their sig ability
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Been playing for over 4 years now. The amount of 2* stones we got last month honestly felt like more than I've received in my lifetime playing this game. I don't know why Kabam is so stingy with them. The champs are all but useless and it's not like they're even paywalling access to the sig stones. They're just not accessible.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    If you stockpile all of your solo Crystal Shards and focus on the original solo crystals, you should get a consistent supply of two star Awakening gems and signature stones to help your two-star roster reach its maximum potential