**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Coming back to MCOC after 5 months! Rate my 6 star Roster!

Is it good!? My last pull is Wong!

Coming back to MCOC after 5 months! Rate my 6 star Roster! 143 votes

Beyond Incredibly crazy amazing
9%
Erza_ScarletMityAntHzoriGoldenGod105MoosetiptronicHera1d_of_Ga1actusEwell65SSS69Dannycorb23odishika123MasterzxProSirGamesBondFinal_OrderKAYDA_F2PMohit_123 14 votes
Fantasticly wonderful
34%
SnakeEyes69NescioFitnesscwAndy2234KerneasLogan00SoSA__RemakeTijjy007AmaadAkiraRockyshockyTony886RockypantherxLuke9523BlackOracleBabyMiikeMauledIamFlashJLMentalboy1YsFBhanu_3000 49 votes
Just nicely good
25%
flip3609sbroCrazyjack719yuwRepto23redsoxpatsfan89SunRiceSquirrelguyKRANꓘEtherionGodGodslayer_1Thoye3DraamirRenaxqqPraneeth_SP616MCOCHazzaBlueVanillaParth_vanshGiuliameijShaqatacReal_Madrid_76_2 36 votes
Average
14%
Hort4benshbsmy168SpeedbumpLeediman39DragonMCOCAgentDoom9Cap366mikeimp123Eugene_VirtuosoHasibullahfidaJustcause102RookiieMother_FlerkenNichj99blaqu3rocSwarmOfRavensKyllak11Soumemiakas1926Badass84 21 votes
Not so much good
2%
ChovnerTristan__SF__Ultragamer 4 votes
Bad
1%
DL864Rudolph_Raindeer 2 votes
Terrible
11%
PureLowePanchulon21tusharNairRakeYoungGogeta91199LordSmasherBugmat78NockoDoctorwho13JragonMaster170ChatterofforumsTrek26Dave7099Jaffa_Marvelfan30LokxMknight123 17 votes

Comments

• KrithanosKrithanos Posts: 58
    Rohit_316 said:

Falcon , Cgr , torch , AA , Rhulk , KP , Ihulk , Monger , Warlock and many others . That's a fantastic roster indeed .

Thank you. Rohit.....it will be a good confidence booster for me....
  • Mentalboy1Mentalboy1 Posts: 171
    Fantasticly wonderful
    That's good mine is really poor got 17 champs and don't really use them. One ranked 2 others need awakening before ranking them. Got two duped champs which are terrible night crawler and red skull

That's good mine is really poor got 17 champs and don't really use them. One ranked 2 others need awakening before ranking them. Got two duped champs which are terrible night crawler and red skull

Thanks boy...I hope you get the best quality champs as soon as possible....

Stacked roster bro! I would definitely rank up bwcv, Kingpin and warlock. Maybe peni too?

Yeah....I will rank them up as soon as possible.
  • KAYDA_F2PKAYDA_F2P Posts: 21
    Beyond Incredibly crazy amazing
    Not based on the champs you have, but the number of useless champs compared to the total number of 6*s is unbelievably low 🫣
  • CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
    Just nicely good
    Just nicely good is the realistic answer here
  • Fantasticly wonderful
    Decent roster. The thing that’s particularly good is the dud to good ratio is off the chain. You’ve got 8-10 duds but the rest are usable at the very least.
  • Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,151 ★★★★
    Terrible
    Jk it's stacked
    I wish I had some of those 6* in my acc
  • Tijjy007Tijjy007 Posts: 313 ★★★
    Fantasticly wonderful
    you got hella lucky wow. i did a rough count, and about 35% of your champions are like god tier or above

Stacked roster bro! I would definitely rank up bwcv, Kingpin and warlock. Maybe peni too?

Yeah...I will rank up all of them....
    KAYDA_F2P said:

Not based on the champs you have, but the number of useless champs compared to the total number of 6*s is unbelievably low 🫣

Thanks
    Ceder said:

Just nicely good is the realistic answer here

Yeah....that felt nice to be honest.

Jk it's stacked
    I wish I had some of those 6* in my acc

Yeah.....you will get lots of amazing champs in future starting from now...don't worry.!
    Tijjy007 said:

you got hella lucky wow. i did a rough count, and about 35% of your champions are like god tier or above

Yeah....thanks for saying......now I can say my roster is atleast amazing.
  • SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 898 ★★★
    Fantasticly wonderful
    Don’t sleep on Juggernaut, he is really good attacker after his buff. Elsa and Mr Negative also very decent on top of what the others mentioned. CGR and Torch are insanely good, so that alone makes the roster fantastic.
    SammyDe said:

Don’t sleep on Juggernaut, he is really good attacker after his buff. Elsa and Mr Negative also very decent on top of what the others mentioned. CGR and Torch are insanely good, so that alone makes the roster fantastic.

I will not. Juggernaut is going up. Thanks for appreciation man.