**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Bg Reward not satisfied

What basis kabam give bg reward??
Victory track or
Solo event points or
Alliance points

I m the top score of bg in my alliance
450000 above
Solo - 377000 above i earned

Got only 10000 shards and 40 Sig stones

Last time I didn't play this much but got decent reward but this i played lot in bg but reward not satisfied.

This is totally depressed

Comments

• Options
    limeade31limeade31 Posts: 88

What basis kabam give bg reward??
    Victory track or
    Solo event points or
    Alliance points

I m the top score of bg in my alliance
    450000 above
    Solo - 377000 above i earned

Got only 10000 shards and 40 Sig stones

Last time I didn't play this much but got decent reward but this i played lot in bg but reward not satisfied.

This is totally depressed

I mean it's a leaderboard. Also they moved it around so you get more value from gladiator circuit and less from Solo event, because people could just buy infinite elders marks.
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited November 2022
    More players in general played and other players also played more than last season because this season had better rewards.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,188 ★★★★★

So bg reward those who spend units to buy elder mark get rich reward using energy bg player will get worst reward.

Getting units hard one this game.

Goodbye bg

Also, I’ve never spent a single dollar on elder’s marks and I’m sitting at just shy of 5,000 of them. I use mine periodically to put up a total score of around 127k in the solo event. Nothing wild, the vast majority of my matches were with energy. I’ll take the extra 8k shards and some 6* stones for it.
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,088 ★★★★

Yeah, I'm unhappy too!
  • Options
    IamGrO_otIamGrO_ot Posts: 172 ★★

So bg reward those who spend units to buy elder mark get rich reward using energy bg player will get worst reward.

Goodbye bg

I had 425k points, not great, but 99 % of it is made by free energy. 60 sig stones and 10k shards, decent rewards for my effort. I may have bought some energy refills, but only used units from arena. F2P in other words.

But you do need to play BG to get rewards 😉
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    NLand said:

rest in peace 🕊️, seeing people opening 50+ crystal not pulling QS. 😔

As if you came here to brag when your post you are crying for getting 8k sig stones from 3 battleground matches 😂
  • Options
    Gmonkey said:

You must be new to the game, all the best rewards are behind spending AQ, Battlegrounds, incursions, AW less so.

I don’t spend and I play P1/masters. I’ve had a top 5 AW finish, I just placed 321 (middle of Mysterium 1), and I also have 15.7k prestige which will become over 15.8k when I R4 Surfer.

• Options
    Jinx0051Jinx0051 Posts: 28

Goodbye bg

Considering I know multiple people who got top 500 in the solo event and top 200 in glad circuit with only the elders marks from the milestones, I don't think that's true
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,228 ★★★★★
    IMO, Battlegrounds in general is a reward avalanche.
  • Options
    ThiartcThiartc Posts: 276 ★★
    edited November 2022

Goodbye bg

Used 100% energy, got to plat and rank 41k, about 30 mins per day for 10k 6* shards and 20 gems, ill take it thanks.

PS. That excludes the 140k 6* shards from trophy tokens, thus 150k shards for 28 days, or 14 hours of game play. Yes pls
  • Options
    NLand said:

the day before yesterday getting QS from first attempt using EQ 6* shards.

Today I was lucky to get QS but also unlucky because out of 2 featured 6* I got 1 QS and 1 WS(winter soldier)
  • Options
    Hort4Hort4 Posts: 502 ★★★
    Odachi said:

Yeah, I'm unhappy too!

These are the exact same as my last two feature pulls.

• Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    I also placed lower than expected… Lower than last season, although I placed higher in the victory track than last season…

Still, I was able to open up a 6* crystal, pulled Vision Aarkus… Not a fan, but still a new 6* champ…
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,728 ★★★★★
    Thiartc said:

Goodbye bg

Used 100% energy, got to plat and rank 41k, about 30 mins per day for 10k 6* shards and 20 gems, ill take it thanks.

PS. That excludes the 140k 6* shards from trophy tokens, thus 150k shards for 28 days, or 14 hours of game play. Yes pls
    Question: how many points did you have and what level Platinum? Just doing some informal calculations…

Thanks
    Dr. Zola
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★

I also placed lower than expected… Lower than last season, although I placed higher in the victory track than last season…

Still, I was able to open up a 6* crystal, pulled Vision Aarkus… Not a fan, but still a new 6* champ…

In Season 1 there were significantly less Elder Marks available and those were necessary to get any points. Rewards weren't as good so it didn't justify spending Units in Elders Marks. People were playing but didn't really care about the Solo/Alliance event. I myself reached the Gladiator Circuit but my solo score was literally 2,050 i.e. one single win. Season 2 rewards were much better so more people participated. I know it's an odd feeling to put more effort in and get less or the same rewards when the rewards were also improved but that's just how little anyone cared last season. Kabam wasn't going to just sit idle and let this game mode flop strictly because of their stinginess.