Tech Class Questions

BigBusterBigBuster Member Posts: 292 ★★★
edited November 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Is Guilly 2099 still relevant? I don't really hear too many ppl talking about her. R3 worthy still?

Where/how do you use Peni Parker on offense? I feel like everyone says she's super good but I find it pretty hard to find a place where she is an ideal counter.
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• LpooLpoo Member Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    edited November 2022
    She’s still very good, but there are tech champs that do what she does better. I wish there was a game mode where she excels, but I haven’t found it outside of AQ

Edit: Peni is used everywhere. She’s one of my most drafted champs in BG, and I still use her in act 8
  • BigBusterBigBuster Member Posts: 292 ★★★
    Lpoo said:

She’s still very good, but there are tech champs that do what she does better. I wish there was a game mode where she excels, but I haven’t found it outside of AQ

Edit: Peni is used everywhere. She’s one of my most drafted champs in BG, and I still use her in act 8

Interesting. What nodes do you typically use Peni for?
  • AnlyAnly Member Posts: 615 ★★
    BigBuster said:

Is Guilly 2099 still relevant? I don't really hear too many ppl talking about her. R3 worthy still?

Where/how do you use Peni Parker on offense? I feel like everyone says she's super good but I find it pretty hard to find a place where she is an ideal counter.

@BigBuster i use penni whenever the healthpools are large enough
  • AnlyAnly Member Posts: 615 ★★
    BigBuster said:

Personally i wouldnt take up guilly i just dont see her being useful anywhere at all really maybe aside from Aq. I feel like she's really slow on offense and if there is longer content such as abyss then aegon is usually the best option and she isnt good on defense either maybe she will be in the future bg seasons but rn she's a dud.
  • LpooLpoo Member Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    BigBuster said:

Lpoo said:

Interesting. What nodes do you typically use Peni for?
    All of them. She’s tanky enough on offense and does some awesome DOT to be good for most nodes. (minus crit me with your best shot) Defense she’s in still in a league of her own, if she’s not facing Hulkling or Galan