**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Quicksilver

So last month opened a few featured was gutted only got basic pool trash out them this month I thought I'll open 1 n see how I get on. Asked my daughter to push it n see what I'd get So span it landed on quicksilver was like aghhh nice but that's a shame I'll clearly be longer than a year to awaken him πŸ˜” after I used bgs rewards to r4 my Cgr I thought I got enough to get a featured let's do this, this time I span it n boom landed dupe on him.😍πŸ₯° Quicksilver will be my next r4 to get paragon. Can't believe I duped him back to back on just 2 crystals. was on my birthday also and won like a grand on a Poseidon slot machine not been this lucky in ages. 🎁

Comments

• Congrats!
  • PetieCameronPetieCameron Posts: 260 β˜…
    Thank u 😁 feels like a planed birthday gift ha ha ha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…
  • Logan00Logan00 Posts: 566 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I am learning to use him, he is a great champ although I think you either have to have him at high sig or take blackbolt in the team so the charges last longer
    Logan00 said:

I am learning to use him, he is a great champ although I think you either have to have him at high sig or take blackbolt in the team so the charges last longer

I'm trying but he's difficult to learn I'll keep at it he's going to R4 regardless anyways lol 😁
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Logan00 said:

Stick with it β€” there’s actually multiple ways to play the kit that are really effective. It’s easier with Black Bolt, but honestly it’s not required, once you get used to timing.

Remember: It’s OK to shorten your combos. M-L-L-M is actually really good to get comfortable with for this kit, and getting comfortable with M-L-M for this kit is also very helpful
    Lol I been struggling away it's really challenging just when I think I'm getting it I get wrecked
  • GeneralMerceGeneralMerce Posts: 236 β˜…β˜…
    I am about to R4 him. I've had him for less than a week and still learning but, I feel he needs the damage boost the most