**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to r4?

GoldenGod105GoldenGod105 Posts: 57
edited November 2022 in Strategy and Tips

Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 400 ★★
    1. Doom
    2. Kitty
    3. Scorpion
    These seem like the champs that are r4 worthy but who do you enjoy playing and who gets the most use?
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,682 ★★★★
    If you run suicides, Herc, Scorpy, Ultron, or Red Mags. Otherwise Doom/Kitty.
  • Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 517 ★★★
    edited November 2022
    So I have skipped doom 3 times tbh. He's so good he really doesn't need it. Idk enough about scorpion to comment on him, but from what I understand he's great. For what I do know, kitty pride and herc. For sure

To add to that, my r4's are nimrod, Shang chi, and king groot. In that order.
  • GoldenGod105GoldenGod105 Posts: 57
    edited November 2022
    @Superstar_1126 I use kitty and doom the most but I love using scorpion it’s just idk really know where and when to use him, I think he’s really great on defense but I want to learn how to use him more on offense.

1. Doom
    2. Kitty
    3. Scorpion
    These seem like the champs that are r4 worthy but who do you enjoy playing and who gets the most use?

• GardoshGardosh Posts: 77
    Whoever you enjoy playing and use the most. Personally, I’d go with Herc, Doom, then KP.
  • Iron_J3Iron_J3 Posts: 269
    Doom
    Kitty
    Captain Marvel
    Sunspot

4 amazing champs!
  • GoldenGod105GoldenGod105 Posts: 57
    Gardosh said:

Whoever you enjoy playing and use the most. Personally, I’d go with Herc, Doom, then KP.

Even with herc unawakened?

• PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Posts: 334 ★★★
    Kitty imo.
  • GardoshGardosh Posts: 77

Gardosh said:

Even with herc unawakened?

I would as Herc is amazing even unawakened. But if you’d rather wait till you awaken him, the others are great options too.