Options

What are the odds of this?!

in this case, 100%.

Everyone should keep in mind when discussing the odds of things happening in this or any other game, what you're seeing isn't always only about statistics. It is about what you happen to remember, out of all the other stuff that has happened. Or sometimes, what someone else chooses to show you.

Even professionals sometimes get this wrong.

Comments

• Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    What are the odds of this becoming the new forum meme?
  • Options
    ForumnameForumname Posts: 11
    DNA3000 said:

Everyone should keep in mind when discussing the odds of things happening in this or any other game, what you're seeing isn't always only about statistics.

You're not fooling anyone.

• Options
    Forumname said:

DNA3000 said:

Everyone should keep in mind when discussing the odds of things happening in this or any other game, what you're seeing isn't always only about statistics.

You're not fooling anyone.

Mine was better.
  • Options
    Skiddy212 said:

What are the odds of this post being pointless and a waste of time?

In this case, 100%

At least the mascot crack had the tiniest bit of delusional creativity. This is just sad. Even for a Monday.
  • Options
    AceymcocAceymcoc Posts: 195 ★★
    DNA3000 said:

in this case, 100%.

Everyone should keep in mind when discussing the odds of things happening in this or any other game, what you're seeing isn't always only about statistics. It is about what you happen to remember, out of all the other stuff that has happened. Or sometimes, what someone else chooses to show you.

Even professionals sometimes get this wrong.

My post was first I take full credit