**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gladiator Circuit Rewards and Support Response

HotboiFieriHotboiFieri Posts: 56
edited November 2022 in General Discussion
Hello,

I don't typically post as I genuinely enjoy this game. With BG season ending recently, I noticed I did not get my 10k trophy tokens for finishing in URU 3 of the Gladiator Circuit. I reached out to support and have been in talks with Colton since. Below is the response I got.

[removed by Moderator]

To give some background I reached URU 3 with about 2 days left. I bought all the shards and rank up materials I wanted so figured "sweet I will get 10k more tokens to buy more resources next reset." I finished my grind and was happy with URU 3. I did not play another match cause I was not planning on moving up with the brutal nodes/little time remaining. I have checked the forums and was not able to find anything saying I needed to complete a match to get the rewards. When you got promoted in Victory Track (example: Plat 2 to Plat 1) you immediately get the rewards so why would that not be the case. Any help or opinions on the issue are appreciated.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Vergeman78Vergeman78 Posts: 132 ★★
    I don’t remember seeing anywhere you had to complete matches in gladiator circuit to qualify for rank rewards so I understand your frustration.

But for your other point, you did receive the vibranium rewards when you reached gladiator circuit from diamond1