**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Battlegrounds Solo Event Energy Points Nerf

HeraldofNoneHeraldofNone Posts: 509 ★★★
edited November 2022 in General Discussion

How do you feel about this change? Discuss and vote below ✍️🤘

Battlegrounds Solo Event Energy Points Nerf 140 votes

Happy!
5%
djr17NapaHerolaserjohn26OMXSearmenisSuperstar_1126SuelGames 7 votes
Unhappy 🤬 Revert the changes!
76%
Crys23ChadhoganRaganatorzuffyninexhelixScottryanChovnerCrowegDrownedGodJinxesaxeHeraldofNoneDuo_KulioJazz_MessengerVerzzDarkrider05RodrigoVillarMqc19iamJonesyMhd20034RayhanIshaque 107 votes
Don't care will play anyway!
16%
MasterSmokedanielmathSnizzbarbxdDrenlinWorknprogressCupidX_E_CutionerBocksaroxItsClobberinTimeKen1378Xguard77DukenpukeMukesh5445Draconic_12UltragamerRealWizardKnucklesGdHickdog27Doosra 23 votes
I only use Elders Marks so unaffected!
2%
buttersSoSA__RemakeTHE_MISO 3 votes
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

Where is the “wait for an official Kabam response” option?

Nice one 😉🤣

If only they had someone who could proof read these things before releasing them too eh? 🤭

That is assuming this is a mistake and not intentional which it could completely be at this point unfortunately.
    It could also be a fault in the code which is showing an older iteration of the scoring for matches played with energy. However I don’t think that at 7am where Kabam is based, anyone who might be able to give us an answer will even be at work yet. So instead of the rage bait posts and poll, we should wait and see what they say.
  • TheParasiteTheParasite Posts: 416 ★★
    If I am not wrong, someone from the team have responded in the past that there are no events or things which will be likely to repeat. i assume those words apply even to the reward structure. Yes, personally I do feel it is not a right way to do. Even with controversy, they should have let us know things prior nerf or buff whatever. But at this point it is meaningless arguing because it is already up in the server and the most obvious response is that either it might have been a bug, or it is what it is, and they cannot do anything further because it will crash the game if they touch on the coding. With the recent history of what is happening in the game, I just feel neutral on anything in game and put myself in a don't care state.
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,534 ★★★★★
    Purely a shady and greedy move ... if it is intended
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,534 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

How is that even relevant? He clearly asks for people's FEELINGS on the matter, he hasn't asked if it was intentional or if it was warranted etc etc

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Mackey said:

ItsDamien said:

How is that even relevant? He clearly asks for people's FEELINGS on the matter, he hasn't asked if it was intentional or if it was warranted etc etc

Because how I feel will be determined on fact rather than baseless speculation meant to rile up anger. It’d be a real waste of my personal time to be angry over something that wasn’t intentional.
    edited November 2022

If I am not wrong, someone from the team have responded in the past that there are no events or things which will be likely to repeat. i assume those words apply even to the reward structure. Yes, personally I do feel it is not a right way to do. Even with controversy, they should have let us know things prior nerf or buff whatever. But at this point it is meaningless arguing because it is already up in the server and the most obvious response is that either it might have been a bug, or it is what it is, and they cannot do anything further because it will crash the game if they touch on the coding. With the recent history of what is happening in the game, I just feel neutral on anything in game and put myself in a don't care state.

Spoken like a true parasite! Feed off the host but do not bother it!

(I mean this in pure jest btw, cheers for the words and convo contribution👍. A great deal I agree with too and basically how I have managed to last 8 years in mcoc too! ✌️)
    there are some things which is not in our control mate, and nothing can be done with it, the recent example is moleman balance, so just dont care anymore whatever happens, just play with what is there ingame. i have already given up and came to that mindset. my likes and dislikes apart

ItsDamien said:

I am looking into this now.
    Thanks mate, it might have been a display bug or may be an actual unintentional bug or something, but it has been rectified. :)
  • _Pez__Pez_ Posts: 213 ★★★
    Whilst looks fixed in the ongoing event, shows another starting in 30 mins for me with the wrong values again
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    _Pez_ said:

Whilst looks fixed in the ongoing event, shows another starting in 30 mins for me with the wrong values again

Saw this and stopped playing lol ugh
  • frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 309 ★★★
    My current solo event shows 750/375 for Energy spent. The incoming one shows 500/250. The existing Ally event looks the same as the incoming one. What is going on here?
  • Jaded said:

_Pez_ said:

Looking into this!
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Jaded said:

_Pez_ said:

Resolved! Those 'upcoming' events should be gone.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention!
    Thank you sir, restarting the game fixed it and the points are correct and the points I earned already didn’t disappear. 👍
  • Dragoon81Dragoon81 Posts: 147 ★★
    edited November 2022
    Got two BG solo events now lol, hopefully they merge my points to the right one

• How about the in-game mail that said new BG season ONLY goes until Dec 5th ?
    Nov 21 to Dec 5th.

Obviously incorrect too, should be 4 weeks.
  • WfpkstevezillaWfpkstevezilla Posts: 121 ★★
    This is a terrible, anti-player choice that should not happen. Please revert the points as those who buy elders marks still have a solid advantage. This seems to needlessly penalize players who can't or choose not to spend units on elders marks. The near 10 to 1 ratio of benefit to elders marks is insane.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    edited November 2022

This is a terrible, anti-player choice that should not happen. Please revert the points as those who buy elders marks still have a solid advantage. This seems to needlessly penalize players who can't or choose not to spend units on elders marks. The near 10 to 1 ratio of benefit to elders marks is insane.

They already did.

• After nearly 8 YEARS can you imagine any company staying in business still running and doing this?

Last I checked, we still had an airline industry.
  • WfpkstevezillaWfpkstevezilla Posts: 121 ★★
    Wanted to stop by and say thanks to Kabam for reverting the unintended changes. Glad to see it is being addressed quickly and more importantly that it was never intended in the first place. Much appreciated when we are heard and responded to while considering the player base. These are the interactions we hope to see more of in the future when things go awry.