**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Relics: Bug Report Thread

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    i13i13 Posts: 89
    Had a Battlegrounds problem, was at distance from an iceman, using an anti-venom with the hulk relic.

The relic fail to come out on 3 attempts of pressing the button.

Instead it just place him in a 0.5 second block.

• Options
    Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Posts: 472 ★★★
    Just in case the title for my thread on the 2099 relic not working Properly didn't get the point across since I've noticed many threads with the similar names. (This is not a previously discussed issue)

The dexterity precision buff is actually APPEARING when using the relic on OG Spidey. My relic is 5* and accelerated dexterity is active. It seems like the cooldown isn't removed.

When I dex sometimes the Dexterity Precision Buff isn't not there, but if I dex again, the Yellow Dexterity buff actually activates.

Happens on spider Gwen, miles Morales and OG Spidey. My OG Post on it has video proof.
  • Options
    UyuSsmaNUyuSsmaN Posts: 21
    @Kabam Miike,

I have BG issue going on lately like 1-2 months...

My parry mastery max., stupefy is maxed also.

When I play battlegrounds I literally can't do parry and heavy example with archangel, apoc, herc. etc... because stun timing like 0.3 or 0.4 sec. max. Impossible to do heavy after parry.

I didn't find any solution so please can you check my latest game play, or could you fix this issue by any chance?

My alliance says that It's some kind bug, 2 more player has same issue like me.

Last time I used AA with storm relic against bullseye... But almost everygame same issue I have...

Thanks.
  • Options
    Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Posts: 472 ★★★
    @UyuSsmaN r u sure the opponent doesn't have limber on?
  • Options
    Chingkhei10Chingkhei10 Posts: 4

• Options
    Chingkhei10Chingkhei10 Posts: 4
    Keep saying champion requirements not fulfill
    After playing 2 times so annoying fix this asap
  • Options
    UyuSsmaNUyuSsmaN Posts: 21

@UyuSsmaN r u sure the opponent doesn't have limber on?

I don't know but I have full masteryies still I can't do parry and heavy because stun time is like 0.2 or 0.3 sec. even with full masteryies on.
  • Options
    Agente_sfAgente_sf Posts: 5

Bug na relíquia do Spider 99?
  • Options
    JUSTRITCHJUSTRITCH Posts: 13
    Any shot this Mastery glitch will be fixed today?

It Really will be a problem to activate masteries everytime at 35 units
  • Options
    momoney2381momoney2381 Posts: 11
    @Kabam Miike Relic Issues in AW and AQ! Timing is WAY OFF and the Relic hits aren't able to land and enemy is able to block while using it as a combo ender.. noticed in AQ a few weeks ago. Now in AW, the enemy got the green Parry prompt, in the middle of Relic, and used s2 and destroyed me as I came out of the Relic.. can't trust Relics atm. Thankfully it's off season, but needs fixed!!