**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* Bad Luck

DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
Any way that works on changing your luck ? My last 7 6*s have been old and useless. Drax today. Someone said quit for a couple months and another said save a bunch to open at once. My Battlegrounds team is going no where fast

Comments

• ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    If you find a successful way to change your luck towards RNG based stuff, please share that way I can follow it next time I buy some lotto tickets.

But seriously, the "R" in RNG means random, meaning your pulls are going to be random, some good, some bad. You mentioned one of your bad 6*s, please post the rest, it's likely you might be overlooking someone of use.
  • one time ,i saved 10 crystals and open them at once, ok,i got drax*4 and other chams i even can't remember their names , what a nice day
  • TrapKill66TrapKill66 Posts: 96
    Once you have like 50-60 6 star champs you will have some good ones to work with. If you are lucky, then before then, but eventually, if you keep opening them, you will have a selection of good and bad champs.

Also, 'good', and 'bad' are somewhat subjective terms, and there are definitely crappy champs in the game.

I got Dragonman twice in a row about a year ago; super stoked, my most recent 6 star was such a joke I do not quite remember who they were, I just recall the mild disappointment I felt, and then the optimism of opening the next crystal I obtain.

Resilience is key with rng. (I made a rhyme!)

:)
  • TylerTyler Posts: 37
    Nah most of the time I get 90% bad ones and 7% good ones and 3% great ones getting tired of duping the champion's I will never rank up lol I guess I been playing to long it is the same all the time no matter how many I save up to open some people just have the luck and most don't lol. Been playing since the very beginning and it has never changed. Think it is about time to take a brake and quit whaling out see what happens
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited November 2022
    Dailey said:

Any way that works on changing your luck ? My last 7 6*s have been old and useless. Drax today. Someone said quit for a couple months and another said save a bunch to open at once. My Battlegrounds team is going no where fast

Yeah RNG can be a b*tch but eventually it pays off. Last week I opened 4 6* and got OG Hulk, Vision AOU, The Champion and Mister Sinister. 40k 6* crystal shards that I'd been saving for a while gone straight to the garbage because I pulled four noodles, then today I decided to open one cause I was feeling lucky and I got Cable (which works for me cause I have an Apocalypse as well). So no, no way to change that, just keep opening lol.
  • DeadmaddyDeadmaddy Posts: 123
    Have 20 6 stars because I keep playing on and even duped OG BP but don't have a single one that I want to take to r3.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,757 ★★★★★
    Tyler said:

Nah most of the time I get 90% bad ones and 7% good ones and 3% great ones getting tired of duping the champion's I will never rank up lol I guess I been playing to long it is the same all the time no matter how many I save up to open some people just have the luck and most don't lol. Been playing since the very beginning and it has never changed. Think it is about time to take a brake and quit whaling out see what happens

So you been playing since the beginning but just now start to complain about the rng? Seems sus. If you been playing that long, especially paying money for some things, you should know how it works by now.
  • Marostrange2005Marostrange2005 Posts: 422 ★★★
    you can change ur luck by buying a crystal and before opening it close the game, sleep and dream of the champ that you want