**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

ARENA REWARDS, CHAMPS NOT DUPED [MERGED THREADS]

BKSwisherSweetBKSwisherSweet Posts: 136 ★★
edited November 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
I just got Shuri as a 3* and a 4* in the arenas and neither of them got duped.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• King_KurisuKing_Kurisu Posts: 16
    Same thing just happened for me. No dupe on either champ.
  • RobC79RobC79 Posts: 16
    edited November 2022
    I just collected the milestone that gives 4* shuri and it should have awakened the 4* shuri I got from arena in her first round. My name in game is 7inUNCUT for you to look.
  • edited November 2022
    Hey guys, I want to make sure there's no confusion here. Can you please confirm if their Signature Ability is still locked?
  • SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 861 ★★★
    Yeah, I had a look and the second arena didn’t get me a dupe on the 3* but I am only at 4.5M, so can’t tell if the 4* is in the same situation…

• CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 775 ★★★

Hey guys, I want to make sure there's no confusion here. Can you please confirm if their Signature Ability is still locked?

Yes, still locked
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 799 ★★★★
    Confirmed both my 3 and 4 star Shuri are not awakened after completing milestones in both arena runs.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    Can confirm. Here is current and previous arena showing I’ve claimed both and the current state of my 4* Shuri.

• FrydayFryday Posts: 654 ★★★
    Hello @Kabam Porthos ,

I can also confirmed that both of my Shuri 3* & 4* is not awaken, I have complete both set of Arena and have claimed her twice in each of these rarities.

• Thank you very much for clarifying the specifics of this. I've went ahead and alerted the rest of the Team to your concerns so we can work on getting this resolved as quickly as possible. We'll get back to you as soon as we're able to provide more information.
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    edited November 2022

Thank you very much for clarifying the specifics of this. I've went ahead and alerted the rest of the Team to your concerns so we can work on getting this resolved as quickly as possible. We'll get back to you as soon as we're able to provide more information.

should also check out the Rocket Raccoon from the Spin To Win solo event, If I'm not. mistaken we should receive 24 tier 5 tech iso from claiming the 4* & 5* Raccoon from the solo event if it's a dupe since it's not a basic champion like what we get from basic arenas. just noticed I didn't receive the iso from claiming the 4* raccoon milestone

Thank you very much for clarifying the specifics of this. I've went ahead and alerted the rest of the Team to your concerns so we can work on getting this resolved as quickly as possible. We'll get back to you as soon as we're able to provide more information.

Is there any update on this yet?
  • CatmanndoCatmanndo Posts: 738 ★★★
    My Shuri is also duped from arena milestones without being unlocked. I sent a ticket to support yesterday.
  • Isaac0188Isaac0188 Posts: 7
    edited November 2022
    Strangely enough my 3-star Shuri duped correctly, but my 4-star Shuri did not. I just claimed the 7.5M milestone rewards a few mimutes ago, or so I thought.
  • Theflashseas10Theflashseas10 Posts: 145

I had to use awaken for her after completing the millstone twice but never mind
  • ubiquitousWindubiquitousWind Posts: 113
    I had this issue as well. Got both in both arenas and didn’t get an awakening on either.
  • Rice_riceRice_rice Posts: 22
    Any update?
    Rice_rice said:

Any update?

Nope. They forgot about this.
  • Is anyone doing latest Arena set Feature ROCKET (or Basic Mordo).
    Wondering if current Feature Rocket would also have same issue (not Dup'ing, if there's anyone out there that had NOT already had Rocket Dup'd) ?

Or also, whether Rocket is not getting a +8 or +20 Sig bump when getting him in Arena here ?
    (not sure if last week Shuri had an issue with bumping Sig if you had already Dup'd her either from Feature Crystal or from Awakening Gem, prior to again getting her 2nd time from 2nd Arena).

And whether it was ONLY from Shuri last week, or did anyone notice it with the Basic champ too (again, would have had to be people who didn’t already have last week's Basic at Dup beforehand).
  • MrFullStopMrFullStop Posts: 148 ★★
    my 4* was sig99. and I had no iso whatsoever, so after I claim it from arena, I got nothing, no max sig crystal, no iso, and no gold. bummer
  • my 4* was sig99. and I had no iso whatsoever, so after I claim it from arena, I got nothing, no max sig crystal, no iso, and no gold. bummer

4* Rocket ?? (although, even as a feature, not sure if MILESTONE reward gets you the bonus stuff like winning a Rank reward champ does).
  • KrakerjacksKrakerjacks Posts: 6
    No recent response from Kabam? No fix for the error? Kabam just hoping everyone forgets about it?
  • Confirmed MILESTONE Feature 3* Rocket (already Sig 99). Did not receive any ISO, MaxSig CR, or Gold from Milestone (other than the separate 22k Gold that is part of Milestone).

I tend to think this is how the Milestone champs were implemented, and only 5*/6* RANK Reward Champs get that stuff.

** As to whether 3*/4* Feature Rocket Milestones are giving Dup (awakening or increase Sig), someone would have to test that doesn’t already have Rocket at Sig 99. Or whether it is bugged like Shuri was.

(and people still evidently don’t have their Shuri Dup’d by mail or elsewhere as bug fix yet)

No recent response from Kabam? No fix for the error? Kabam just hoping everyone forgets about it?

I emailed support and the response I got was to go to the forums. LOL
  • BrianPerkinsBrianPerkins Posts: 154
    submitted a ticket, same issues
  • Received 3* Shuri.