**KNOWN ISSUE**
Currently, Alliance Prestige (as it concerns Alliance Quests) is not taking Relic Prestige into account. If possible, we are working to address this for the next round of Alliance Quests but will have more information for you when it is available.
Due to issues affecting Alliance Quests, we will be cancelling the current series of Alliance Quests. For more information, including compensation information, read more here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/320306/cancelling-alliance-quests-november-24-2022/

ARENA REWARDS, CHAMPS NOT DUPED [MERGED THREADS]

BKSwisherSweetBKSwisherSweet Posts: 110
edited November 23 in Bugs and Known Issues
I just got Shuri as a 3* and a 4* in the arenas and neither of them got duped.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• o4tgo4tg Posts: 94
    I just noticed that too. Not sure if I just never paid attention or if it was an error.
  • King_KurisuKing_Kurisu Posts: 8
    Same thing just happened for me. No dupe on either champ.
  • RobC79RobC79 Posts: 4
    edited November 23
    I just collected the milestone that gives 4* shuri and it should have awakened the 4* shuri I got from arena in her first round. My name in game is 7inUNCUT for you to look.
  • edited November 23
    Hey guys, I want to make sure there's no confusion here. Can you please confirm if their Signature Ability is still locked?
  • SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 224
    Yeah, I had a look and the second arena didn’t get me a dupe on the 3* but I am only at 4.5M, so can’t tell if the 4* is in the same situation…

• CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 369 ★★

Hey guys, I want to make sure there's no confusion here. Can you please confirm if their Signature Ability is still locked?

Yes, still locked
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 688 ★★★★
    Confirmed both my 3 and 4 star Shuri are not awakened after completing milestones in both arena runs.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 391 ★★★
    Can confirm. Here is current and previous arena showing I’ve claimed both and the current state of my 4* Shuri.

• FrydayFryday Posts: 216 ★★
    Hello @Kabam Porthos ,

I can also confirmed that both of my Shuri 3* & 4* is not awaken, I have complete both set of Arena and have claimed her twice in each of these rarities.

• Thank you very much for clarifying the specifics of this. I've went ahead and alerted the rest of the Team to your concerns so we can work on getting this resolved as quickly as possible. We'll get back to you as soon as we're able to provide more information.
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 704 ★★★
    edited November 23

Thank you very much for clarifying the specifics of this. I've went ahead and alerted the rest of the Team to your concerns so we can work on getting this resolved as quickly as possible. We'll get back to you as soon as we're able to provide more information.

should also check out the Rocket Raccoon from the Spin To Win solo event, If I'm not. mistaken we should receive 24 tier 5 tech iso from claiming the 4* & 5* Raccoon from the solo event if it's a dupe since it's not a basic champion like what we get from basic arenas. just noticed I didn't receive the iso from claiming the 4* raccoon milestone
  • King_KurisuKing_Kurisu Posts: 8

Thank you very much for clarifying the specifics of this. I've went ahead and alerted the rest of the Team to your concerns so we can work on getting this resolved as quickly as possible. We'll get back to you as soon as we're able to provide more information.

Is there any update on this yet?
  • CatmanndoCatmanndo Posts: 493 ★★★
    My Shuri is also duped from arena milestones without being unlocked. I sent a ticket to support yesterday.
  • Isaac0188Isaac0188 Posts: 6
    edited November 24
    Strangely enough my 3-star Shuri duped correctly, but my 4-star Shuri did not. I just claimed the 7.5M milestone rewards a few mimutes ago, or so I thought.
  • Theflashseas10Theflashseas10 Posts: 102

I had to use awaken for her after completing the millstone twice but never mind
  • ubiquitousWindubiquitousWind Posts: 110
    I had this issue as well. Got both in both arenas and didn’t get an awakening on either.