**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Looks like we don't have to wait

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
Long for Friday to see what we getting lol.

Comments

• Vergeman78Vergeman78 Posts: 132 ★★

Note that those are Thronebreaker deals, not paragon

How can you tell?
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

What leads to that conclusion? The t6c frags screams paragon to me.
  • Note that those are Thronebreaker deals, not paragon

How can you tell?

The glow under the battlechips is blue which means the account is Thronebreaker. Paragon is green, Cavalier is purple...
    That is an interesting observation, but in this case I do not believe this is a safe predictor. This was not captured on the live servers (obviously) but on a test or development server. That cue may not be valid for previewing the CW store options, as they can make anything appear on any account for test or preview purposes.

I would suggest CoatHang3r's observation is the better one here. No way would they sell T6C in any quantity to Thronebreakers, and you're seeing a preview of the Paragon store.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

How can you tell?

The glow under the battlechips is blue which means the account is Thronebreaker. Paragon is green, Cavalier is purple...
    That is an interesting observation, but in this case I do not believe this is a safe predictor. This was not captured on the live servers (obviously) but on a test or development server. That cue may not be valid for previewing the CW store options, as they can make anything appear on any account for test or preview purposes.

I would suggest CoatHang3r's observation is the better one here. No way would they sell T6C in any quantity to Thronebreakers, and you're seeing a preview of the Paragon store.
    I recently reviewed beta server streams and from what I have seen upgrading that bar to accurately reflect progression title isn’t something that is a given nor indicative.

Is an astute observation though.
  • Dark_hoodsDark_hoods Posts: 157 ★★

DNA3000 said:

How can you tell?

I recently reviewed beta server streams and from what I have seen upgrading that bar to accurately reflect progression title isn’t something that is a given nor indicative.
    this is a different beta than ccp or content betas i believe so this might be different unless you looked at other content on the dev server or whatever it is
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    mmmbanyas said:

Is it me or do I not see a generic 6* gem anywhere or even a random?

There’s a selector in that last bundle. We won’t know until Friday, but it could be an AG selector.
  • mmmbanyas said:

You do not, but last year the 6* AG was in the superior bundle (the last one) and we don't get a clear view of it in the ITC video. Almost certainly very deliberately.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    mmmbanyas said:

This is what makes me believe that these are the Tb deals. Time will tell
  • DNA3000 said:

How can you tell?

The t6cc deal could still show up for thronebreakers since buying the other deals can potentially make them paragon. It'll just he locked for them. So it's possible the rest of the deals are all TB.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    I doubt whoever created the inside the contest update video would mislead us lol
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★

How can you tell?

Wow. I never knew this. Fantastic observation. It sure is confusing as it does seem like tailored to Paragon. Hope for the best.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,605 ★★★★
    edited November 2022
    They look pretty underwhelming to me relative to the July 4 Paragon offers. Was Thronebreaker at the time and pretty unhappy with those offers, but since I hadn’t invested to make Paragon it was what it was. Will be bummed to have now made paragon to then get another disappointing set of offers, but guess we will wait and see. Really hoping they are the Thronebreaker ones though. Have a bad feeling they may not be.