**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

EoP week 5

willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
edited November 2022 in General Discussion
I found this week the easiest of all of them for me personally. Got several solos and it's done on the first day, both of which hardly ever happen for me. Who'd you all use?

If anyone is doing Paragon EoP, I did it with Herc, Odin and thor. Then Apoc (Terrax 1 revive and Nick 1 revive), Colossus (havock 2 revives - died on purpose with havock at low health to get Apoc charges), and Archangel (scorpion solos). 10 revives and 20 5,000 health potions.

I also got really excited because someone posted "I guess we don't have to wait and thought it was about EoP rewards. Alas, it was about cyber Monday deals.

Comments

• Dark_hoodsDark_hoods Posts: 157 ★★

I found this week the easiest of all of them for me personally. Got several solos and it's done on the first day, both of which hardly ever happen for me. Who'd you all use?

If anyone is doing Paragon EoP, I did it with Herc, Odin and thor. Then Apoc (Terrax 1 revive and Nick 1 revive), Colossus (havock 2 revives - died on purpose with havock at low health to get Apoc charges), and Archangel (scorpion solos). 10 revives and 20 5,000 health potions.

I also got really excited because someone posted "I guess we don't have to wait and thought it was about EoP rewards. Alas, it was about cyber Monday deals.

You could just use apoc for havok and maybe bring stryfe for the extra 25% red damage since you get armor on parry, but i am gonna use kingpin shang chi and os, and then i already used stryfe apoc and AA, first 3 fights were apoc solos, last fight was aa solo
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    I've done an all mutant run with Apoc, Namor, and AA and 0 revives were used. Only like three lvl 4 pots on Apoc. Apoc got easy solos on Havok and Nick. Namor for Terrax. Horseman AA for the Scorpion. Problem gonna do a cosmic run with the team you gave or maybe CGR I'm not sure yet
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★

You could just use apoc for havok and maybe bring stryfe for the extra 25% red damage since you get armor on parry, but i am gonna use kingpin shang chi and os, and then i already used stryfe apoc and AA, first 3 fights were apoc solos, last fight was aa solo
    I just can’t/don’t understand how Havok’s nodes work, so I needed as many armor up buffs and easy access to them as possible. I also hate parrying Havok.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★

I've done an all mutant run with Apoc, Namor, and AA and 0 revives were used. Only like three lvl 4 pots on Apoc. Apoc got easy solos on Havok and Nick. Namor for Terrax. Horseman AA for the Scorpion. Problem gonna do a cosmic run with the team you gave or maybe CGR I'm not sure yet

Same here, except Stryfe instead of Namor.

I used Apoc for Havok, NF, and Terrax. Horseman AA on Scorpion. First time I've ever gotten solos on all 4 EOP bosses in a single run. Only items used were health pots and boosts from my overflow.

I'd love to say it's my immense skills, but in all honesty it was a relatively easy EOP cycle...plus I recently switched to a new network provider. Went from internet speeds of 30-70 MBPS to 400-500 MBPS. The games performance has improved drastically. So there's that too...
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,108 ★★★★
    I didn't go into this one expecting to solo any of the fights since I often have to use at least 1 or 2 revives for these type of fights

1st Run:
    Apoc, Sunspot and AA. Apoc took care of Havok. I was surprised I got the solo on this one. Sunspot was for Nick and Terrax originally. Had to use 2 revives on Nick. Decided to use Apoc instead for Terrax. Almost got the solo but Terrax got passive and I died due to the burst damage from the node. Made AA a horseman for the Scorpion fight and it was an easy solo.

2nd Run:
    Nimrod, Shang, Wiccan. Nimrod destroyed Havok while remaining above 75% which is odd for me in this type of fights. Then I used a combination of Nimrod and Shang to take down Nick, used 4 revives. Wiccan is the best Terrax counter imo. Didn't get the solo cause I got intercepted near the end. I shouldn't have gotten greedy. Then Shang for Scorpion. Used 2 revives, would have been one if I hadn't used the cleansing strike on the first go.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,528 ★★★★★

I just can’t/don’t understand how Havok’s nodes work, so I needed as many armor up buffs and easy access to them as possible. I also hate parrying Havok.
    Same, and I've watched so many videos. I always seem to never have an armor,.despite turning off pacify.

Honestly I still don't understand how his feedback works either.
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    I didn’t do any EoP this week. Got pretty bored of it, and am busier than usual lately
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★
    1st run - Havok (Hercs), Nick Fury (Shang-Chi), Terrax (Hercs), Scorpion (Hercs)
    2nd run - Havok (Ghost), Nick Fury (Kitty Pryde), Terrax (Tigra), Scorpion (Ghost)
  • yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    1st run - Havok (Colossus), Nick Fury (Kitty Pryde), Terrax (Kitty Pryde), Scorpion (Archangel

2nd run - Havok (Warlock), Nick Fury (Black Widow Claire), Terrax (Hyperion), Scorpion (Warlock)
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 840 ★★★
    1st run - namor, AA, kitty
    Havok - namor
    Nick - kitty
    Terrax - namor
    Scorpion - AA

Second run - OS, herc, cgr
    Havok - OS
    Nick - herc
    Terrax - herc
    Scorpion - OS
  • PrentexPrentex Posts: 290
    1st run - Apoc, Namor, Archangel (smooth, two revives for whole run)
    Havok - Apoc
    Nick - Apoc
    Terrax - Namor
    Scorpion - AA horseman

2nd run - Odin, Falcon, Wiccan (some messing up on Terrax and Scorpion, 5-7 revives for total run)
    Havok - Odin
    Nick - Falcon
    Terrax - Wiccan
    Scorpion - Falcon
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,528 ★★★★★
    yuw said:

1st run - Havok (Colossus), Nick Fury (Kitty Pryde), Terrax (Kitty Pryde), Scorpion (Archangel

2nd run - Havok (Warlock), Nick Fury (Black Widow Claire), Terrax (Hyperion), Scorpion (Warlock)

Colossus. Duh!
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    First run-
    Colossus
    Kitty
    AA
    Maybe 4 or 5 revives

Second run-
    Omega Sentinel
    Hercules
    Ultron (didn’t really need anyone, should’ve brought Odin)
    2 revives
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    I am a Thronebreaker and since I’ve missed one objective 2 weeks ago, I have to complete all 4 objectives now to still get the 16 points for the highest TB-rewards.

Luckily, the objectives couldn’t have been better for me, and so my team will consist of
    - 6* R3 Nick Fury (has worked well for Havok last time around)
    - 5* R5 Kitty Pryde (for Fury cheese and also Terrax)
    - 6* R2 Magneto (for Scorpion)

Magneto ist actually still at R1, but I have a 1>2 Gem and was thinking about ranking him up in the future eventually. Might as well do it now… 😁

Some have said Apoc for Havok. I do have Apoc at R3 and have seen Havok Solos with him on the internet… But somehow I can’t manage to get a good run with him… With Nick Fury I‘ve casually brought Havok down to 25%…

One more question: Would Nick Fury work for Scorpion as well?
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,108 ★★★★

I am a Thronebreaker and since I’ve missed one objective 2 weeks ago, I have to complete all 4 objectives now to still get the 16 points for the highest TB-rewards.

Luckily, the objectives couldn’t have been better for me, and so my team will consist of

Magneto ist actually still at R1, but I have a 1>2 Gem and was thinking about ranking him up in the future eventually. Might as well do it now… 😁

Some have said Apoc for Havok. I do have Apoc at R3 and have seen Havok Solos with him on the internet… But somehow I can’t manage to get a good run with him… With Nick Fury I‘ve casually brought Havok down to 25%…

If you start the fight with Nick in his first life then yes. Get to 3 bars of power, take the burst damage and then go ham on Scorpion

If you start the fight with Nick in his first life then yes. Get to 3 bars of power, take the burst damage and then go ham on Scorpion
    Thanks! I will be using Nick on Havok first, and I doubt he will stay in his first life… Mags against Scorpion it is then… :D
    Sooo… The job is done and it went quite well…

Nick Fury soloed Havok.

Kitty Pryde cheesed Nick Fury and destroyed Terrax… (With “destroyed” I mean only needed 6 revives for both fights… 😁)

And Magneto had an easy time with Scorpion (again, easy time means only 2 revives 😁)

Quite happy to have done my first EOP and reached all milestones with no units spent… :)