**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Where are the AQ Rewards?? [updated: 12-07, 2:30pm PT]

Comments

• Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 781 β˜…β˜…β˜…

I was going to join in my alliance AQ when I saw the message, and couldn't join in. So does that means I won't be getting the rewards even though I've participating in my Alliance's last few AQ?

Scroll up ever so slightly. Alliances will receive rewards based on their performance from last week.
    πŸ‘
  • Options
    tusharNairtusharNair Posts: 289 β˜…β˜…
    Out_law said:

Hey All, thank you for your patience.

Due to issues affecting Alliance Quests that are preventing Alliances from progressing through Choice Nodes, and some issues with the Choice Node Buffs, we will be cancelling the current series of Alliance Quests.

To make this up to you, we will grant Alliances the new Season 10 Rank Rewards and Peak Milestones equal to their placement in the previous series.

Granting these rewards will take some time, but we hope to get them to players by the end of next week.

You must remain in your current Alliance to receive these Rewards. We will also refund Alliance Quest tickets that may have been spent on this current Quest.

We did not do AQ last week. It was our week off. Would we still get aq rewards?
    I think you will have to wait till next week meaning No rewards for you
    So our Ally gets double kabamed by their **** QA mess..well...expected same
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Hey All, thank you for your patience.

Due to issues affecting Alliance Quests that are preventing Alliances from progressing through Choice Nodes, and some issues with the Choice Node Buffs, we will be cancelling the current series of Alliance Quests.

To make this up to you, we will grant Alliances the new Season 10 Rank Rewards and Peak Milestones equal to their placement in the previous series.

Granting these rewards will take some time, but we hope to get them to players by the end of next week.

You must remain in your current Alliance to receive these Rewards. We will also refund Alliance Quest tickets that may have been spent on this current Quest.

Hey Mike, on those refunded tickets, can you include a cope couple potions/revives and energy refills? A lot of people made extra strides in order to wrap up early for holidays.
  • Options
    Playbass4JesusPlaybass4Jesus Posts: 8 β˜…
    Quite annoying that I cannot use some of my top R4 champs. They’re still showing as stuck in AQ even after this series had been cancelled.
  • Options
    Badass84Badass84 Posts: 316 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Usually we are finished in 3h (Map6 takes 12h max for 100%), and I need my champs for AW. They shouldn't be locked, wenn AQ is cancelled.
  • Options
    If you want to free your champs you can go into AQ via Alliance-Chat and do the rest of the map!
  • Options
    Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Posts: 269 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    So when are we receiving the rewards?
  • Options
    Taninrice_91Taninrice_91 Posts: 19 β˜…
    edited December 2022
    Its almost the next aq cycle where is our comp for your [mistake] last week we need that glory to rank up
    Post edited by Kabam Jax on
  • Options
    George312George312 Posts: 17 β˜…
    Still havent gotten rewards from last AQ cycle that Kabam cancelled and stated they would send out weekly and to stay in your alliance. At what point are they coming out? Its about to start again (AQ), but still nada. So…..when did kabam become so inept, literally making people stay in alliances and either giving up rewards or not getting them at all. Another thing added to the ever growing and never ending list of problems,
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2022
    They said β€œby the end of next week”, which is this week. They’ve yet to break that timeline, which was never actually promised but stated with their best effort and intent in mind.
    I’m not one to defend Kabam, but when the information is clearly given then we can’t gripe and moan because our personal timeline is a smaller window.
    Today is the end of the work week for Kabam, so hopefully we should receive everything today or at the very least get an update since it was stated without a guarantee.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Its almost the next aq cycle where is our comp for your **** up last week we need that glory to rank up

It's not comp, its just the rewards from the last cycle your alliance did. And they said it would be by the end of the week which is today or technically Sunday, but most likely today.
  • Options
    Darth_StewieDarth_Stewie Posts: 390 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It should be today...it should actually be at the end of AQ, but whatever I guess. The end of the work week is today. So we'll see..
  • Options
    SunstruckSunstruck Posts: 80 β˜…
    New AQ starting in few hours. Still rewards for last week not out. Glory already reset now we will have overflow of Glory. Not sure what Kabam doing on rewards. It should be out by now.
  • Options
    BazzingaaaBazzingaaa Posts: 357 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Speaking of rewards, had anyone had the summoner advancement rewards for the week long event that finished yesterday?
  • Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,109 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Speaking of rewards, had anyone had the summoner advancement rewards for the week long event that finished yesterday?

Nothing yet
  • Options
    CobraSCobraS Posts: 56 β˜…
    They take their time to put the rewards out. I hope it will be there soon
  • Options
    OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    And if you leave after the 6th you’ll be missing out on β€˜gifting’ event :)
  • Options
    There is also still no summoner advancement gives out yet. What is wrong?