**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Relics doubt

OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
edited November 2022 in General Discussion

So, does the Heal Block only counts if it is a debuff? Am I going to be able to use Warlock for example, since his heal block does not appear as any type of debuff.

I don’t really know, if anyone could explain it.

Comments

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    Warlock’s infection is a heal block effect. Should work.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Some of the relic abilities seem a little too niche for me. Venom places a bleed vulnerability, but he’s one of, if not the only, cosmics to actually be able to bleed the opponent
  • FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 312 ★★
    Lpoo said:

Some of the relic abilities seem a little too niche for me. Venom places a bleed vulnerability, but he’s one of, if not the only, cosmics to actually be able to bleed the opponent

Venom, Venompool, Carnage, Drax, Medusa, Venom the Duck, Gamora, Gorr…and technically Groot on his SP3
  • Lpoo said:

Venom, Venompool, Carnage, Drax, Medusa, Venom the Duck, Gamora, Gorr…and technically Groot on his SP3
    Technically knull as well
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Fair, there are more than I had previously thought. Thanks guys
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,204 ★★★★★

Lpoo said:

I placed the venom relic on my 6* r4 knull on my mini. Havnt used him since I dont play my mini rlly. I thought his direct damage are bleed effects. If its true it would increase? Cause it says for bleed effects I think @GinjabredMonsta
  • Lpoo said:

I placed the venom relic on my 6* r4 knull on my mini. Havnt used him since I dont play my mini rlly. I thought his direct damage are bleed effects. If its true it would increase? Cause it says for bleed effects I think @GinjabredMonsta
    I would think so, but I haven’t tried it on mine. I slapped it on venom