**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The day has finally arrived!!!!

__SF____SF__ Posts: 286 ★★
Are u looking forward to the cyber week deals ?? All year grind for this day … what are u looking to purchase ??

The day has finally arrived!!!! 133 votes

Shopping for rank up material
27%
Snizzbarheruheru511zuffyCassyspiderknight616KerneasSoSA__RemakeLiquidkoldMoosetiptronicAaronk90anggafkNapaHeroMoeyTehrSpagNidusnOuxBabyMiikeMauledDeamon1337RenaxqqGamerKnite 36 votes
I want 6* shards
12%
Mhd20034HzoriHalleyLogan00redsoxpatsfan89MysterioChikelGr8TonyStarkAthena48DeepworldDraconic_12AverageDesiGrassKnucklesMario33Pascals001biaconoGotham28 17 votes
I’m not spending this year
21%
RodrigoVillarSw0rdMastertntslCr7ms7rs7AmaadAkiraSparrowNittDwhalen8554booscka2536Justin2524THUNDERBILGinjabredMonstaDoctorwho13Phillip14233MasterzxProSpecMFrydayElwindBeurky38jbxotiicBadass84 28 votes
I want to buy relic and relic related
1%
ESFTruthseeker 2 votes
Nexus crystals and champ selectors
32%
Deadmaddybm3eppsRayhanIshaqueubergamer11Crazyjack719SandeepSCyborgNinja135TheHeroDeservedSachhyam257Tijjy007TheAngryOneSaru2244dump_monkeyHera1d_of_Ga1actuskrystolixEwell65SSS69Ctfz35MR_61088NockoAomine_Daiki10 43 votes
7* shards and sig stones
5%
yuwEugene_VirtuosoPHJfinIron_Spider7125Webhead055Lawnchairpriyan1901 7 votes

Comments

• __SF____SF__ Posts: 286 ★★
    Don’t really look forward to relic related items I’ll spend my money on but looking forward to the shop after grinding all year long. Wallet where needed and units are ready to move if it makes sense. !!!
    @Shiroihara i think they are doing a lot of featured champs crystals from the video with the sneak peak. I hope paragons get a really much better deal offers
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    Shopping for rank up material
    I need last r4 for Paragon. I hope to somehow get the 2000 units deal
    @Rohit_316 I agree. If those are the paragon offers… wow… I hope they aren’t
    @Kerneas my guy…. I hope u become a paragon and congrats!
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    No units since I spent it on EOP
  • JHVS123JHVS123 Posts: 32
    I am either finding a way to dupe Herc or potentially retiring from this game. We will see I guess.
  • BazzingaaaBazzingaaa Posts: 357 ★★★
    I need 5* awakening gems, this month's side quest is holding them back to the final week lolz.
    I need to awaken Hercules, Thing, Omega Sentinel, Rintrah + Kingpin.
    Hoping I can buy some in the deals.
    @JHVS123 well that’s very straight forward 😂
    Very surprised to see this many ppl interested in relics items lol. They should have introduced this a while back or next year. Bad timing as this won’t attack people to spend money or units on them
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    just 1 a piece of t3a and t6b so I can be Par A Gone
    @SHIELD4AGENT good luck on the shopping today. Hope u get the material u need 😎
  • I want 3-4 gems, sigs and AGs.
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 703 ★★★
    All I want is a 6* awakening gem for my Colossus. Give me that option and I’m happy.
  • Shopping for rank up material
    __SF__ said:

Very surprised to see this many ppl interested in relics items lol. They should have introduced this a while back or next year. Bad timing as this won’t attack people to spend money or units on them

I'm still pretty much clueless about them. At the moment beyond prestige their influence seems to be minimal until they're ranked up and there's no real way to rank them up outside of glory. Like you say, had they been introduced 3 months ago and we collectively had a better handle on them I think that I'd be more excited.

For now I just want R4 materials. I've only got 5k units so I'm not expecting a 2021 Selector for my budget but I wouldn't mind a 6* Kitty...
  • MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    Do the sales start today at 100 PM EDT / 900 AM Pacific?
    I believe it’s 10am pacific. I might an hour off tho.
    @H3t3r I hope they aren’t an eye of the face. With 7 stars coming the value on those should have tremendously dropped.
    DEALS ARE ALMOST HERE!!!
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    When does it come out?