**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Discussion on Map 8

SeenkSeenk Posts: 204 ★★
Hi everyone

The recent update of Map 8 prompted me to create this post and discuss Map 8 with the players. When Map 8 was first released, I immediately switched to it and played for about 1.5 - 2 years, because I could devote a lot of time to the game to gain enough resources to buy AQ Tickets and Level Up Champions. Right now, I don't have much time to play because I'm from Ukraine (for obvious reasons, I’m not able to play as much as the game requires) (this applies not only to players from my country but also to everyone else who has a job I just don't have time to get the right amount of resources) and the current resources don't allow me to play Map 8 weekly. Here I have to choose between: Map 8 or Upgrading my Roster. My choice fell on Champions, because if you do not develop your Roster, you may have difficulty with new content / difficulty, etc.

I interviewed many players from different Alliances, those who play Map 8 to this day and those who would like to play Map 8 on a permanent basis. Some said that they play for the last resources weekly, others said that they spend more time playing than they want to accumulate resources to buy Tickets, while others (who want to play Map 8) said that they could play Map 8 but buying tickets for them too expensive to play on a regular basis.

In the Map 8 update post and in the Map 8 release post and in all the other posts related to the Map 8 AQ, Kabam mentioned that he does everything to push the players to move to the Map 8 so that the players do not sit on low maps (even experienced players).

With the introduction of the free Map 6, I'm sure that the statistics of player activity in Map 6 have doubled. I want Kabam to show us the activity stats for free Maps 5-6 and Map 8 where the stats should float (increase and decrease, not just increase).

You may not agree with me, I only shared my opinion and would like to hear your opinion in the comments, thanks!