**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

BG crash right after the fight

Just happened to me for 2nd time today, both times when I did a perfect fight and was sure win,
So emmediately after the finish blow I get a message saying Lost connection, reconnect its S22
the internet is perfect, and when i hit recconect it connects me back in 5 seconds and the fight
starts like nothing happened with 30 sec left ...

Comments

• buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    Just happened to me. Finished my first fight, then went to the end and thought “Great, they left the match. Easy win!”. Then it shows me losing the previous match. After it then moved to the BG main screen, it flashes another defeat for the one fight I just completed, showing no fights were done. Not cool MCOC, not cool.

• MD_MoizMD_Moiz Posts: 39
    edited November 2022
    I can definitely say that I completed my 3rd fight, that too with 53k points, My HT Against Warlock, but it says I forfeited, even though I was waiting for the opponent to finish his fight, this is not fair, I'm loosing my elders mark

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Porthos please look into this, I lost my streak as well, please fix this.