**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is he a hacker or way too good at this game

hburns03hburns03 Posts: 74
edited November 2022 in General Discussion
(Image removed per forum rules)
i just played against this guy in battlegrounds and how in the world is this guy thronebreaker and 100% explored the abyss with that roster? and not only that, he also beat my thing in bg with his prof x in 15 seconds. either he’s hacking or he just showed me how bad i am lol

Comments

• VuskaVuska Posts: 175
    just report him from link given by admin or from in game setting.
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Heads up, it’s against the forum rules to call out players of cheating (and post their names). A Kabam person is gonna come along, delete your picture, and tell you that forums aren’t equipped for dealing with modders and you should open a ticket to support with the info
  • If you have evidence of suspicious behaviour, you can send it directly to the Support Team to open an investigation, as we do not have the tools or access needed to conduct such an investigation here on the forums.
    You can reach them from the game’s home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and scrolling down to the button labelled “Support”.
    You can also reach them here.
This discussion has been closed.