**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A FREE 2022 CHAMPION SELECTOR FOR AN 8th YEAR ANNIVERSARY GIFT???

I know it is 100% not going to be happening, but I think KABAM should give all summoners a 2022 champion selector for an 8th year anniversary gift. A specific selector for every title in game. I don't know, I just really want to have my hands on a 4* or 5* Galan in my account. What do you guys think about this?

Comments

• Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    SpaceCorp said:

I know it is 100% not going to be happening, but I think KABAM should give all summoners a 2022 champion selector for an 8th year anniversary gift. A specific selector for every title in game. I don't know, I just really want to have my hands on a 4* or 5* Galan in my account. What do you guys think about this?

I think you just told us exactly why you want this to happen. Because then it's not really about thanking the players but about giving you something you think you've rightfully deserve.
  • Options
    MrFullStopMrFullStop Posts: 148 ★★
    Kabam : ok, here is a champion selector.... of 2016 champions, along with 45 elder marks to follow up with the BG comps so that you can finally enter one match for free :wink:
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Free 2* Cyclops for everyone