**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Masteries for high PI rating

I was wondering if there's a certain setup that will make my champions PI high. Is there a way the masteries work where certain ones will raise the PI by a certain amount?

Comments

• Options
    EtherionGodEtherionGod Posts: 251 ★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Unlock suicide masteries . Your PI will start touching NASA satellite.

thanks! should I prioritize Liquid Courage or Double Edge?
  • Options
    Marostrange2005Marostrange2005 Posts: 422 ★★★
    edited November 2022

Rohit_316 said:

depends on your champs... if you have more bleed immune champs then Double Edge if you have more poison immune then liquid courage though omega red for example definitely is better with Double Edge though if u have willpower then u can unlock both
  • Options

Rohit_316 said:

depends on your champs... if you have more bleed immune champs then Double Edge if you have more poison immune then liquid courage though omega red for example definitely is better with Double Edge though if u have willpower then u can unlock both
    awesome, thanks for the info!
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★

Rohit_316 said:

I'll add that many consider it not worth unlocking LC/DE until you have anough cores/units to unlock and upgrade them all the way.

You can test out PI setups in Auntm.ai if you have not tried that yet.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

Rohit_316 said:

Go full or go home is what people say in mcoc when it comes to suicides .
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Although as others said, suicides will jump your pi way up. The question is why do you want you pi rating up? Pi has very little to almost no real purpose in game.
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Auntm.ai has a Mastery section and it shows the PI Boost as a Percentage for each specific mastery point in each Mastery.

https://auntm.ai/masteries/
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★

Although as others said, suicides will jump your pi way up. The question is why do you want you pi rating up? Pi has very little to almost no real purpose in game.

The true purpose is to make the first 15 battles in arena easier. Because your PI is high, you run into thanos/kang teams much earlier. It also boosts your points per fight. And generally makes you go deeper into your roster before encountering deathmatches.
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

The true purpose is to make the first 15 battles in arena easier. Because your PI is high, you run into thanos/kang teams much earlier. It also boosts your points per fight. And generally makes you go deeper into your roster before encountering deathmatches.
    True, which is relevant for someone who grinds arena or for some reason has issues against unnoded in arena.

Most commonly though when people talk about trying to raise their pi it's because they confuse it with prestige.
  • Options

I just like seeing big numbers