**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Buffs, nerfs and updates

OmedennOmedenn Posts: 863 ★★★
Little bit confused about a few champs and what’s about to happen to them. Tried searching through the forum but can’t really find the answers I am looking for..

I took my duped Gorr to r3, he is getting a little buff right? In December

Also took duped iron man iw to r3, he also gets a small buff this December?

Unduped Wiccan also to r3, is he getting a nerf or downgrade?

Thanks guys! 💛

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Check the news and announcements section of the site,
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Wiccan has already been "nerfed". It was fairly minor. He won't be getting any worse so if you like him go ahead with any further investment.
  • TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★
    Kabam said "When our 37.1 build hits, we’ll be running a Beta for players to take re-tuned Gorr and America out for a spin". The current version is 37.1 so this beta should be going on now, I'm not sure when will the results or the official update go out
  • OmedennOmedenn Posts: 863 ★★★
    Thanks guys! Main concern was that Wiccan would get downgraded. Questions has been answered