BG’s visual bugs

HyceeHycee Member Posts: 15

Is this not a bugs?? Why is diamond showing up on the matching profile and winning profile that should be a vibranium point not diamond, moreover 4 points for diamond and 5 points for vibranium,,, am not at diamond i’m in vibranium now

Comments

• K00shMaanK00shMaan Member Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    It's just a confusing UI. You are in Diamond 1. You have already completed the Diamond 1 Objective on the Victory Track by making it there which is what is showing as complete. You have achieved one Medal towards Vibranium which is what it shows on the other screen. This was changed and I think it's less intuitive now.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,234 Guardian
    K00shMaan said:

It's just a confusing UI. You are in Diamond 1. You have already completed the Diamond 1 Objective on the Victory Track by making it there which is what is showing as complete. You have achieved one Medal towards Vibranium which is what it shows on the other screen. This was changed and I think it's less intuitive now.

I had previously posted similar follow-up (descriptive of their pics) in an earlier post from Hycee.
    That one is..
    (but yes, as you say, method is not very intuitive)

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/320480/visual-bug-am-not-in-diamond-2-i-m-now-in-diamond-1-but-it-shows-diamond-2-in-matching-and-promotin#latest
  • HyceeHycee Member Posts: 15
    Thank you guys everything as been settled as i want after I completed that i was promoted to gladiator circuit ✅