Thoughts on Corvus?

BigBusterBigBuster Member Posts: 292 ★★★
edited November 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Duped him recently, and kinda forgot he existed. Anyone still use him (if so, where)? With suicides of course.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• K00shMaanK00shMaan Member Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    People still bring him to War. a R3 still doesn't have too much issue ripping through a 200K health pool especially with Power Back Boosts. If you're able to find a few charges he can handle much larger health pools than that as well. Used him for my Sector 8 run in Incursions this month and once again it's still a good time although he clearly isn't Hercules. He's still and always will be viable for a Legends Run of Heroic & Master. Also just generally a great questing champ for anything below your content difficulty which although may just be a luxury, time is still a finite resource.
  • edricedric Member Posts: 62
    He is still an incredible champ and the sig ability is still very valuable even in high level content. He also shines for me in incursions and EQ and AW Plat 4. Still an amazing champ
  • smy168smy168 Member Posts: 215 ★★
    I like Corvus a lot but torn between whether he is fine at R3 or if R4 makes that much of a difference.....but for sure with 2 charges he's a beast, with 3 to 4 he pretty much clears almost anything.
  • JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Member Posts: 441 ★★★
    I only use my r2 six star in AQ. He’s fallen out of the meta with the shortening of questing imo.

Jinx
  • Viking_St3v3Viking_St3v3 Member Posts: 153 ★★
    If you can get 4 charges the amount of damage he can do is bonkers. But the first fight that you are trying to get a charge on paths with high health pool defenders is brutal. I admit to deliberately using a different champ to get a defender down to 25% health and quitting the fight so I can then enter with Corvus to get a charge. But there are champs that do what he does better now and I know as soon as I dupe my Herc, Corvus won’t be along for content questing. But that’s okay because he will end up in AW or AQ wrecking paths.
  • AMS94AMS94 Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    He is one of those champs that u should have at R3 in ur roster but u won't be using him very much unless he suits ur AQ/AW path
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    edited November 2022

I use him in AQ often. Not much elsewhere. I've actually gotten a few nice Peni kills with him in BGs

@TheBair123 do you disable her shield or do your get her to autoblock so you can get a vruelty?
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Member Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

I use him in AQ often. Not much elsewhere. I've actually gotten a few nice Peni kills with him in BGs

@TheBair123 do you disable her shield or do your get her to autoblock so you can get a vruelty?
    disable the shield then build to sp2. if you can throw your sp2 when she has just gained the shield, it's unblockable, but you'll get the "auto-block" callout. so, when she gets knocked down from sp2, you get the cruelty without ever being auto-blocked