**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Here is a BG idea going forward

This season is a straight mess. Last two seasons were a blast, but I’m getting to the point I don’t enjoy BG’s already due to the matchmaking being junk. Why can we not keep our coins to continue moving up the victory bracket. I can see losing them in the gladiator level at some level. But this is ridiculous, besides the majority that cheat or just get lucky it’s brutal trying to move up when you lose coins to junk matches. Fit it please! For the love of the game!!!

Comments

• Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,167 ★★★★
    There is a point to this, if you lose to a modder then you need to win an extra match just to get to the same coins you had before the modded match.
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    They want you to buy Shields so they'll never change it.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,681 Guardian
    edited November 2022

I can see the argument, but shields are unusable in gladiator circuit, and the only real competition starts there. Those going hard on BGs, that are more likely to spend, will just be spending in gladiator circuit, or just buying energy, since they probably have the skills to win at least 80% of their matches in victory track.

The gamemode of victory track would be a lot better for the casual player if victory shields weren't needed at all since only casual players will be the ones using these shields.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    Kaycg1 said:

Fit it please! For the love of the game!!!

You heard him, fit it good!
  • Options
    Kaycg1Kaycg1 Posts: 257
    Fix*. Lol typing fast never ends well.
  • Options
    Timmy2xsTimmy2xs Posts: 160
    Its not the match making for me, its the fact that i have to spend 40 sec per match baiting a special attack. Then i lose because I took too much time. Its frustrating!!!
  • Options
    Kaycg1Kaycg1 Posts: 257

Hard to buy that many shields.