**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Obsolete classic (Cap) America

WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 779 ★★★
Pulled 6* ole Obsolete classic (Cap) America twice, other than gaining 7* shards, and collecting dust, is there any other use that good ole Obsolete classic (Cap) America could be used for? Haven't heard anyone (I wouldn't be surprised) use good ole Obsolete classic (Cap) America for AQ or AW.
Good ole Obsolete classic (Cap) America, might get a buff, but ain't holding my breath.

NOTE: I had to reword it because it was flagged and removed for an inappropriate word used.
I replaced it with the word, "Obsolete", which fits good ole Obsolete classic (Cap) America.

Comments

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    who>?
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 779 ★★★

Never heard of him, lol
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 779 ★★★
    Speedbump said:

Never heard of him, lol

Yeah that's what I thought 😁
  • SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 898 ★★★
    Now that you mention him. My question is why isn’t cap WWI the classic Cap?
    In terms of uses, maybe Cav EQ if you want to challenge yourself or during Solo / Alliance Events like Science Combat or Avenger Use (WWI is not an avenger). You know he will not be tied up in AQ or AW…
  • shut_up_heathershut_up_heather Posts: 285 ★★
    edited December 2022
    He should be deleted IMO there's too much Cap Confusion (I always get confused between OGCA CAIW and CAWW2. Like wtf.) OGCA has no real useful abilities and everything he does well can be outdone by any other champion (Red Guardian if you want perfect block, the other CA versions have just as good block proficiency, many champs have Fatigue, and many have stun on specials.)
  • DeepworldDeepworld Posts: 280 ★★★
    I’m confused, is this champion that you’re talking about good, old and potentially obsolete?