Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

A secret good way to get ISO!

Hey guys, I'm having a lot of trouble getting ISO, I know there is someone here whit the same problem.
So, I just realized that the incursion store let's you buy 4 🌟 very cheap

I hope it's helpful for someone 🙌

Comments

• Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,060 ★★★★
    Thanks for this. Been low on ISO for a while
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    I am sorry, but bwhahahahahaha
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,775 ★★★★★
    4-star crystals shards are easily obtainable just by playing normally, without worrying about it.

I myself have like 400 and something, never had iso problems, but if I ever do then I'm fine opening them
  • Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    I've had no iso issues until cyber Monday and raised a **** ton of champs, and still didn't open all the 4 stars I could, but this is not the place to farm iso.

Please, no one do this.
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    running through normal and heroic EQ gives you a lot of T5B ISO… Just some auto-fighting with little energy requirement…
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    🤦‍♂️
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,060 ★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Maicoñ97 said:

Hey guys, I'm having a lot of trouble getting ISO, I know there is someone here whit the same problem.

Ouch.

Ultimately, the best source of ISO is duplication champions, and there aren't a lot of ways to arbitrarily gain more champion crystals, and I don't think I would ever buy the Incursion 4* crystals. But there is a trick that doesn't earn more ISO per se, but it does potentially increase the effective amount of ISO you have by 50% that I don't think is as common knowledge as it should be:

The 4* dual class crystal costs exactly the same amount of shards as the basic 4* crystal, but it guarantees a champ in one of two classes. That means if you need ISO of a specific class, there's a 50% chance of getting the class you want, and class-specific ISO (that matches the champ you're trying to level up) is worth 50% more. I.e. a 5k brick will act like a 7.5k brick when used. This saves both ISO and gold.

Managing your shards in this way and steering your dups in the direction of the ISO classes you're most likely to need or use is probably the single most dramatic way to improve your ISO and gold situation that basically costs nothing to do. For similar reasons, I tend to save lower tier Nexus crystals (4* and 5*) until I need specific class ISO, because those also provide a way to try to steer dups in the direction of the classes I need.
    I always try to buy maintain at least 10 of each dual crystal
  • Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,114 ★★★★★
    edited November 2022
    I’ve been using absolutely all my artifacts for 4* crystals. Since the update I think I’ve picked up about 30 4* crystals through the store

Edit: I couldn’t care any less about the 5/6* crystals in that store
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    This is a terrible decision.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Chikel said:

DNA3000 said:

Maicoñ97 said:

Ouch.

Ultimately, the best source of ISO is duplication champions, and there aren't a lot of ways to arbitrarily gain more champion crystals, and I don't think I would ever buy the Incursion 4* crystals. But there is a trick that doesn't earn more ISO per se, but it does potentially increase the effective amount of ISO you have by 50% that I don't think is as common knowledge as it should be:

The 4* dual class crystal costs exactly the same amount of shards as the basic 4* crystal, but it guarantees a champ in one of two classes. That means if you need ISO of a specific class, there's a 50% chance of getting the class you want, and class-specific ISO (that matches the champ you're trying to level up) is worth 50% more. I.e. a 5k brick will act like a 7.5k brick when used. This saves both ISO and gold.

Managing your shards in this way and steering your dups in the direction of the ISO classes you're most likely to need or use is probably the single most dramatic way to improve your ISO and gold situation that basically costs nothing to do. For similar reasons, I tend to save lower tier Nexus crystals (4* and 5*) until I need specific class ISO, because those also provide a way to try to steer dups in the direction of the classes I need.
    I always try to buy maintain at least 10 of each dual crystal
    That's a good idea. I don't run out of class ISO often, and when I need a particular class I use the dual crystals when the right one happens to be up. Somehow I never thought of stocking up on them. Pretty obvious thing to do now that it's been said lol.