**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Welcome to December! Holiday and 8th Anniversary Celebrations AND Rocket's Holiday Scraptacular SQ

Comments

• Pikolu said:

Also, can you play all difficulties of the spectacular side quests?

No
    @Pikolu I didn't mean the workshop. They specifically mention that. But they didn't say anything for the spectacular quest
    I see now, probably can.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★

Workshop is garbage for Paragons.

Workshop is garbage for Paragons.

If the Title is preventing you from using the Items included, feel free to report it in the Bugs Section.
    booooooo
    I thought it was funny. Oh well, that's why we all have our own tastes.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Axew said:

Disappointed that Paragon and Thronebreaker are still lumped in with Cav for the workshop rewards. There should have been separate workshops for higher tiers

👆This! 100%! In this regard it feels like we are very much going back in time. This alone makes the announcement seem like a letdown.
  • CapriciousCapricious Posts: 215 ★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey everyone!

Updated the original post to include Solo Objectives tied to your free Quicksilver!

Hi Jax, can you confirm whether or not the Halls of rewards have been updated
  • Chungus_L0rdChungus_L0rd Posts: 35
    Is there a requirement for the dethroned solo objective?
  • IamGrO_otIamGrO_ot Posts: 172 ★★
    edited December 2022
    Log on to the forum to complain about gifts...shame ! shame ! shame ! (GoT😜)

It will probably be good enough, simple SQ paths as usual, 5 minutes and decent rewards... its nice to have a little less to do at Christmas.
  • JeancrbJeancrb Posts: 172 ★★

TyEdge said:

So am I understanding the shop correctly - if I want to get a teamwork crystal every single time, I can gamble my monthly rewards there? Rewards can be as spread out or stacked on one item as I want?

This is correct. You can get the same reward over and over if you want. You could spread it out, or go for 200 T4CCs if you really wanted.

@Elwind That means it's not 500 6-Star Shards... That's a potential 20,000 if you wanted (Note: I am bad at math so this might be off...).
    Oh, so that is 40 entry approximately... I might fall for the 9 Million gold or the 40 cavalier crystals :sunglasses:
  • CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
    Why are Thronebreakers gettin screwed over on the calendar, how many times do we have to tell you to stop screwing half the playerbase over
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Unless there is a celebrity challenge coming up, these rewards are pretty bad
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    As others mentioned, the champ pool for the monthly event crystal seems heavily weighted to disappointing champs.
  • FigueFigue Posts: 83

TyEdge said:

So am I understanding the shop correctly - if I want to get a teamwork crystal every single time, I can gamble my monthly rewards there? Rewards can be as spread out or stacked on one item as I want?

This is correct. You can get the same reward over and over if you want. You could spread it out, or go for 200 T4CCs if you really wanted.

@Elwind That means it's not 500 6-Star Shards... That's a potential 20,000 if you wanted (Note: I am bad at math so this might be off...).
    wich paragon would want 200 t4cc? thing is that this event is really bad for TB and paragons, and kabam sold this store like amazing in an in-game mesage this month lol

i hope the free holiday gift compensates all that at least
  • Nice. I'm being lumped with Cavs.... what a joke
  • Edit: Dec 12, 6pm PT
    Corrected titles for Scrappy Solo Event and added total potential Scrap.
  • DeepworldDeepworld Posts: 280 ★★★
    Rewards are disappointing to a TB, let alone a Paragon. Should have done a store with the choice of spending it on lots of big 6* shard portions, some 6*R4 mats or even saving up for a nexus crystal / AG. I was hyped when I saw the rocket scrap in the silver track this month because I was fond of the OG Rocket’s workshop… but this lackadaisical rehash of an awesome SQ is nothing short of depressing, especially for a Christmas-time event.
  • Are we going to get an exchange event where we can exchange AGs and other stuff for better stuff
  • Will there be a trade in event similar to the one earlier this year?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    There will be no AG trade. Unless something changes out of the blue, they've confirmed that it's not on the foreseeable horizon.
  • JugneoMJugneoM Posts: 15
    I was waiting for this event just to get the two mastery core (Stony and Carbonadium) and i waited for nothing. I'm saving my energy refill for this event. I miss the old Scrapyard workshop rewards.
  • MadEyeMoody_333MadEyeMoody_333 Posts: 192 ★★
    edited December 2022
    So Heroic, Master and Uncollected can enter the workshop only twice or once!?
    Am i reading it correctly or is there a typo? or is it related to getting scraps that can be earned through scraptacular side quest only?
    In that case the total does not match.