**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Welcome to December! Holiday and 8th Anniversary Celebrations AND Rocket's Holiday Scraptacular SQ

Comments

• Jazz_MessengerJazz_Messenger Posts: 152

Dude17 said:

FineDog said:

I'm honestly shocked at the number of people complaining about the lack of both mastery cores and Paragon+ rewards. I'm only Cavalier and I sorted out my masteries years ago. I think I got all the cores I needed from the LAST scrapyard quest.

Yeah seriously, what are people waiting for? Masteries was one of the first things I invested units into.
    It seems like there are others out there like myself - Paragon that got there without unlocking suicides. A bit curious to see how the other half live and don’t necessary want to invest units in it as it’s not a necessity.
    I feel the same way. I became Paragon without suicides. I wonder what it’s like with suicides, but don't see the need. I don’t mind investing in suicides. But my biggest problem is the cost after unlocking. It doesn’t make sense to me that I have to use units every time I switch between with and without suicides.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,091 ★★★
    I’ve been playing since launch and have never ran suicides and I have almost all end game content done. Suicides are not a necessity.
  • seakbseakb Posts: 1
    I noticed a completion rewards with the first pass in Rocket’s Workshop, is there an exploration reward too?
  • MntlDngrMntlDngr Posts: 4
    I don't have the Epic Scrappy Side EQ Objective in my Special Objectives area, is that a bug?
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

Dude17 said:

FineDog said:

I'm honestly shocked at the number of people complaining about the lack of both mastery cores and Paragon+ rewards. I'm only Cavalier and I sorted out my masteries years ago. I think I got all the cores I needed from the LAST scrapyard quest.

Yeah seriously, what are people waiting for? Masteries was one of the first things I invested units into.
    It seems like there are others out there like myself - Paragon that got there without unlocking suicides. A bit curious to see how the other half live and don’t necessary want to invest units in it as it’s not a necessity.
    I feel the same way. I became Paragon without suicides. I wonder what it’s like with suicides, but don't see the need. I don’t mind investing in suicides. But my biggest problem is the cost after unlocking. It doesn’t make sense to me that I have to use units every time I switch between with and without suicides.
    Imagine a world where most war attackers could go in with 60% extra attack but defenders could have max limber and MD. There needs to be a cost for competitive modes.
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    MntlDngr said:

I don't have the Epic Scrappy Side EQ Objective in my Special Objectives area, is that a bug?

Noticing this myself.
    No epic nor legendary quest objectives for some reason.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,893 ★★★★★
    MntlDngr said:

Not a bug. Read the first post of this thread.
  • hello im new what do we do
  • DeepworldDeepworld Posts: 279 ★★★

hello im new what do we do

Earn scrap from objectives, EQ, SQ —> spend them in Rocket’s Workshop —> earn mediocre rewards.
  • Jazz_MessengerJazz_Messenger Posts: 152
    edited December 2022

Literally scrap. A lot of stuff and nothing for Paragons…

I agree. There’s nothing I need or want in the shop. I could still use t5c and 6* shards, but only 2% and 500 shards for Paragon? Very disappointed.
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,158 ★★★★
    The announcement said calendars start 1800 UTC and includes a 6 star crystal for paragon. The time has gone and no 6 star crystal. With no kabam employees around, am guessing it will align with standard calendar reset
  • CoMinowCoMinow Posts: 297
    edited December 2022
    Kabam Jax said:

EDIT: Dec. 5, 10:30am PT
    Added details for Scrappy Solo Objectives access.
    Added the following: NOTE! For December only, Uncollected accounts will be able to purchase CAVALIER TEAMWORK DREAMWORK CRYSTALS

Is this seriously what December is now???
    We go from ggc to this??? Scrap is trash.. calendar is trash.. there is literally nothing of value for paragons with more than a dozen rank 4s … what’s the point???

I get you guys felt like you somehow got robbed of “valueless items” your words (as a company). So now all the people that didn’t “steal” as if that’s accurate, get trash?!
  • Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 370 ★★★
    Where is the 6* anniversary arena? Only seeing 5 & 4.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Anniversary calendars have dropped.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,893 ★★★★★
    Mqc19 said:

Where is the 6* anniversary arena? Only seeing 5 & 4.

No arena, just a solo event
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    edited December 2022
    This Dethroned Arena my gawd !! Why in the world 2 star gives 500 points and 1 star gives 2k ? Such a massive difference. Is this the holiday spirit ? People should keep grinding ? 14 day calendar looks like we are back in 2020 . Just the 7 day Progression calendar is good .

This December is prolly the worst December in history when it comes to rewards wise considering we are in 2022 and meta for rewards has changed.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,756 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

This Dethroned Arena my gawd !! Why in the world 2 star gives 500 points and 1 star gives 2k ? Such a massive difference. Is this the holiday spirit ? People should keep grinding ? 14 day calendar looks like we are back in 2020 . Just the 7 day Progression calendar is good .

This December is prolly the worst December in history when it comes to rewards wise considering we are in 2022 and meta for rewards has changed.

The solo event that goes with the arena is alot better than when they give the 10k 6* arena. That one takes forever. Your also forgetting that you can use your 1* in arena extremely frequently.
  • sorry but it's normal that i still not have the solo arena event where you have to use 1 or 2 stars heroes to get points?
  • Kyuubi_12 said:

sorry but it's normal that i still not have the solo arena event where you have to use 1 or 2 stars heroes to get points?

You have to be CAV or higher to get the Dethroned Arena Solo Event, which gives the 10k 6* shards for using 1*/2* champs.
    Great job on the arena changes, Kabam!!!

If you’re not obsessed with collector crystals, just win 50 fights with one-stars. I came in a few times per day, ran four rounds, and came back later. I’m already done at 250,000 points.
  • Dethroned Arena Scoring is somewhat wrong. Clear it up please
  • Sharjeel34Sharjeel34 Posts: 6
    Dethroned solo event not showing up please solve this problem

Dethroned solo event not showing up please solve this problem

Are you TB or paragon?
  • CapriciousCapricious Posts: 215 ★★

Kabam Jax said:

Hey everyone!

Updated the original post to include Solo Objectives tied to your free Quicksilver!

Hi Jax, can you confirm whether or not the Halls of rewards have been updated
    So that’s a no… awesome!
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Dethroned arena is complete, this coming with my game crashing a lot and still I accomplished it already. I'm happy and looking forward to opening those 6* shards soon. :)
  • Avenger_A1Avenger_A1 Posts: 265
    seakb said:

I noticed a completion rewards with the first pass in Rocket’s Workshop, is there an exploration reward too?

I have the same question. Can one of the mods address this, please?
  • seakb said:

I have the same question. Can one of the mods address this, please?

Address what ?
    If you look at the Rewards Screen prior to entering the quest, you will see that only “Completion” (1st pass) gives you additional rewards.

All the rest of rewards are in the quest paths themselves, there is not any “Explore” reward.
    There's really nothing to “Explore” anyways, as there are not any fights in there at all.

Pick the path of the rewards you desire, rewards on paths re-spawn and are there again each future time you go in, to get them again and again.
    Not forced to have to use Scrap on different paths of very little value to you.