**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which of these cosmic should I awake?

Master_RicherMaster_Richer Posts: 17
edited December 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Hi everybody! I just won a 5 star cosmic awakening gem for 1st time and don't know which of my champs to pick. I hesitate between Hulkling and CGR. There my 2 fav and only 2 at 5r5. Which one would you chose?
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Posts: 392 ★★★
    edited December 2022
    Quick question before I answer:

Do you have Hercules? If so, awaken him, and rank him up.

If you do not, I then ask if you have signature stones. These would up the signature levels of your awakened champion instead of leaving them at signature level 1.

If you do, awaken Hulkling, and commit sig stones. [edit: Sweet spot is ~40. Go higher if you want, but he’d be fine there.]

If you do not, awaken CGR.

Hope this helps!

Jinx
  • No I don't have Hercules unfortunately... I have 60 cosmic signature stones. So I should awake Hulkling?
  • DogfoodLidDogfoodLid Posts: 130
    They are both pretty good even unawakened. I think cgr gets a little nore benefit from it with extra abilities. Compared to buff duration and penetration. I would probably go hulkling myself, but cgr is probably wiser choice
  • JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Posts: 392 ★★★

No I don't have Hercules unfortunately... I have 60 cosmic signature stones. So I should awake Hulkling?

Hulking it is! My 6* R3 is amazing.

Happy questing!

Jinx
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Cgr awakened ability gives him a whole new layer of utility and he doesn’t need more than sig 1…I would recommend giving him the gem
    Hulkling gets a good boost from his dupe but imo cgr benefits more