**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cannot Join AQ - Two AQs? EDIT: Can Join, but two AQs are up

Comments

• Liam1989Liam1989 Posts: 7
    Amazing how you only show up Mike when Kabam has issues. If only you put this amount of dedication into dealing with players queries who knows people might actually complain less. Bet you think your god on this forum closing down threads, well if it makes you feel big and powerful then you can continue the rest of your pitiful career closing down disgruntled posts.
  • 420down420down Posts: 170
    30 minute timers are needed to make this latest snafu not turn into a total cluster....well you get the idea.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Sith_Lord wrote: »
    You people really couldn't dish out 30 min timers while dealing with this, yet another, fiasco? So, a FU to all of us, with a 4 hour delay, with still 1 hour timers. It really never ends here... SMH

Haven't you heard @Sith_Lord? 30 minute timers are detrimental and place undue pressure on international players. LOL
  • Stu198311Stu198311 Posts: 76
    Mike it's 00:25am here in the UK most of my alliance are asleep, it's our promotion week we need the 30 min timers
  • This is going to be a looooooooong week.
  • SynguinSynguin Posts: 2
    Pathetic you have nothing but Friday on your minds, get back to work and fix the timers so people have a chance to complete AQ.
    Nope. Kabam is protecting you from undue pressure. You should be thankful
  • DocJCDocJC Posts: 74
    As usual Kabam not giving two .... about its customer base. That the timer is even still 1 hour is a joke in itself.
  • SweatlipSweatlip Posts: 163
    You couldnt even start everyone with full energy at the very least
  • k666kk666k Posts: 47
    I cant believe they think this will be accepted from anyone, how do you think this solved any issues, stop and listen to what ppl want/need, we cannot complete AQ in these hours with 1 hour timers
  • KruggKrugg Posts: 16
    Careful everyone of moral does not improve they will begin docking your CC for every negative post.
  • LogeyBear87LogeyBear87 Posts: 41
    Boycott mcoc
  • Kiper7Kiper7 Posts: 6
    Can we get some kind of response in regards to reducing timer to 30min please?

This would be much appreciated.
  • LilWolfyLilWolfy Posts: 42
    don't worry just get your friends to log you to take the strain of as its 1 hour timers . ... oh wait kabam'd.

and we can't have 30 minute timers as there detrimental to the game and the playerbase, because you know having more moves available regularly is such a bad thing.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    kabam gone fishing for the weekend with all your $$$$$ .
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    Looks like I'll be staying up past midnight every night this week to make sure we get to the first cable....rather than run 30 min timers for the first day to make up time you decided to shift the entire schedule for a week affecting every day?

what kind of logic is that?
  • SonOfTchallaSonOfTchalla Posts: 1
    This is a recipe for failure for a LARGE number of alliances.
    The excuses as far as their "cycle" is nonsense. Regardless of the cutoff to remain in expert tier, the fact remains that we all lost FOUR HOURS; our team has been in several instances of coming down to the wire in completing AQ.
    There was no compensation package when Kabam screwed up the Season 4 rollout and they don't seem to care about offering one now. I don't see how anyone can be so willing to part with their money and spend in this game when the ROI is zero.
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    I imagine none of them are now going thank God its Friday in the office
    LilWolfy wrote: »
    don't worry just get your friends to log you to take the strain of as its 1 hour timers . ... oh wait kabam'd.

and we can't have 30 minute timers as there detrimental to the game and the playerbase, because you know having more moves available regularly is such a bad thing.

Exactly. Having more options hurts everyone. It actually forces you to wake up every 30 minutes to move.
  • RvzRvz Posts: 179 ★★
    whats wrong with this company? why not just delay it till tomorrow or give 30min timers?
  • PhillyEaglesSPhillyEaglesS Posts: 49
    Cristalman wrote: »
    You know that AQ will start on saturday next week and the week after on sunday?
    Will it be alright or too disturbating for the team?

And Cristalman for the win. Well played sir. What excuse we got to counter this Miike?

That one shouldn't have the same issues that occurred today, and shouldn't require the attention of the entire team. We truly want to make sure that we have all eyes on this when it goes live today. It's not a comparable situation.

I'm sorry but this post is hilarious. How often do you guys plan for bugs, that you can state with certainty that this won't happen next round of AQ? With the number of bugs that have been occurring this last month or so I'd put money on AQ suffering some sort of bug next round. The credibility of this game has been taking nose dive after nose dive lately.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    LilWolfy wrote: »

Exactly. Having more options hurts everyone. It actually forces you to wake up every 30 minutes to move.

soon they'll be saying it's detrimental not to purchase all the $30-$100 offers b/c... you know... otherwise you'd buy junk food and stuff .... better for everyone that you buy all the offers kabam posts.
  • LogeyBear87LogeyBear87 Posts: 41
    What a bunch of crooks, take our money then deliver a broken game. Should be done for defrauding customers
  • 420down420down Posts: 170
    Omni wrote: »
    Looks like I'll be staying up past midnight every night this week to make sure we get to the first cable....rather than run 30 min timers for the first day to make up time you decided to shift the entire schedule for a week affecting every day?

what kind of logic is that?

The kind of logic that is causing their pay player base to shrink every week.
    edited June 2017
    I wonder if @Kabam Miike actually believes the detrimental garbage or if the mods are given the official company response and they have to stick to it despite how absurd it is. For the record, I get that the Mods have a tough job and I appreciate them. But the official take on the 30 minute timers is nonsense.
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    Remember guys, the customer is always right. Right behind messing with their Saturday.
  • BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
    Wow talk about messing up the AQ strategies. Our European members are already asleep with designated paths holding up the team. Not even a full dose of energy. Damn this is some ****