**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Monthly Subscription Package

So I know that we just had a 5 star/4 star/ and 3 star Monthly Subscription Card, and that is what gave me the idea for this.

How about a tiered subscription plan for items. These are just examples and not set amounts so please do not get all excited over the numbers. Also these would be daily collections for logging in just as the Shard cards are.

Package Examples:
$5 -5 units a day, 50 PHCs, 1 Lvl 1 Health, with Lvl 1 revive at the end of the month
$10-10 Units, 100 3 star Shards, 1 Lvl 2 Health, and 1 Lvl 1 revived
$15-More units and 4 star shards lvl 3 items
$20- Units and 5 star shards etc.

And they can add as many tiers as wanted to. And this could be a recurring subscription that we would have to cancel or upgrade, or just let it ride if you wanted to.

Thoughts?

Thank you for your time.

Comments

• Options
    The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    I do like the idea of other tiered subscriptions.
    Energy subscription would be a big one!
  • Options
    SkimbobborSkimbobbor Posts: 127
    No
  • Options
    SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    I actually like the idea, although for units not from the cash area.

Like the questing bundle they just had, but it would add an extra calendar that gives out items on a daily basis.

Granted that maybe it would be better to just do the regular bundle, but one advantage to a calendar style is that it wouldn't overflow your inventory as soon as you get it.
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    I like the idea of that stuff being quest drops from better ambushes and chests! And i am sorry! We deserve better than a quest Crystal and 6x75 iso at master level??? I don't want a subscription to buy the stuff! Put it in chests, Ambushers and as path completion rewards for higher level content...sell me the extras I need but quot starving me for the stuff!