**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Jessica Jones and Mantis deep dive

Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 405 ★★
edited December 2022 in General Discussion
Both champions are new to the contest and they have some pretty good synergies. But they both also have characters that have yet to be revealed

The image above is from Jessica Jones' syneries and I think the missing one could be Zebediah Kilgrave AKA The Purple

The image above is from Mantis' synergies and Adam Warlock seems like he would be the missing character.

Is there anybody else that anyone can think of? Or is this agreeable?

Comments

• Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    imagine cosmo for the guardians one lol
    and purple guy evades me
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    MCU High Evolutionary is dressed up in all purple so could be him. Also, it makes sense for him to come alongside Adam Warlock
  • Options
    MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
    I know this is an insane theory and I might get downvoted for this, but what if Thanos is coming to the normal crystal pool? With Jessica and Weapon X in the crystals it feels maybe a bit overkill to have 4 thropy champs in the Holiday Crystal. Also notice how both Mantis and Jessica are fighting against Thanos and he is included in synergies.

I am probably just going insane and busy with wishful thinking but it'd be cool to finally get Thanos in the base pool and maybe see him buffed. Afterall him and Kang (without Cable synergy) are just really bad trophy champs where as Weapon X and Jessica Jones both seem to be much better.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,781 ★★★★★
    Mysterio said:

I know this is an insane theory and I might get downvoted for this, but what if Thanos is coming to the normal crystal pool? With Jessica and Weapon X in the crystals it feels maybe a bit overkill to have 4 thropy champs in the Holiday Crystal. Also notice how both Mantis and Jessica are fighting against Thanos and he is included in synergies.

I am probably just going insane and busy with wishful thinking but it'd be cool to finally get Thanos in the base pool and maybe see him buffed. Afterall him and Kang (without Cable synergy) are just really bad trophy champs where as Weapon X and Jessica Jones both seem to be much better.

If that was the case, kang would be moved to the basic pool first as he was the very first trophy champ.
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Could be Zemo since he has that purple mask
  • Options
    MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Mysterio said:

If that was the case, kang would be moved to the basic pool first as he was the very first trophy champ.
    Could be both at the same time and they both get buffed?
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    I wonder how Killgrave powers could adapt into the game.. maybe its just Colleen Wing or Hellcat
  • Options
    AinyAiny Posts: 249 ★★★
    SuelGames said:

I wonder how Killgrave powers could adapt into the game.. maybe its just Colleen Wing or Hellcat

since when is Colleen Wing or Hellcat purple lol
    we're getting Mantis who can manipulate emotions, it's not hard to imagine Killgrave would have a similar power set
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    Mysterio said:

I think you're starting to get a little too high on your own Supply there Mr Beck
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Love when they add the new synergies in to get us indirectly interested.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★

Mysterio said:

Buttehrs said:

Mysterio said:

Could be both at the same time and they both get buffed?
    oh how i wish i can play a thanos that doesnt suck it would feel amazing
    They've already said that trophy Champions aren't a priority to get buffed. If anything, they're at the very end of the line.
  • Options
    Jessica Jones also has a second synergy with an unknown champion. It's titled "Alumni", and is with Spider-Man (Classic) and Agent Venom. Evidence likely points to the 3rd champion being Silk, as Cindy Moon was also in Peter's classes, alongside Flash Thompson and Jessica. As for the Purple People synergy, I see 2 options. Either Baron Zemo, as next month's update is themed around the Masters of Evil, and his MCU mask is much more purple than pink in the comics, or the High Evolutionary, as his MCU outfit is pretty purple. The Guardians synergy is pretty obviously Adam Warlock.
  • Options
    Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 405 ★★
    BowserB said:

Jessica Jones also has a second synergy with an unknown champion. It's titled "Alumni", and is with Spider-Man (Classic) and Agent Venom. Evidence likely points to the 3rd champion being Silk, as Cindy Moon was also in Peter's classes, alongside Flash Thompson and Jessica. As for the Purple People synergy, I see 2 options. Either Baron Zemo, as next month's update is themed around the Masters of Evil, and his MCU mask is much more purple than pink in the comics, or the High Evolutionary, as his MCU outfit is pretty purple. The Guardians synergy is pretty obviously Adam Warlock.

Yes I did see the synergy Alumni for Jessica Jones. However, at the time I made this post, I was going off of what Kabam showed the the deep dive on YouTube for her. For some reason, the synergy was not mentioned but after hearing about it, I am agreeing that I think it could Silk.

Zemo was in the Summoner's Choice (I think it was for 2022) so while I think it would be great to have him in the game, I don't think it will be anytime soon. High Evolutionary seems like a possibility for Punching Purple People but, because of the Netflix show, it seems like Kilgrave will be the most likely person for that synergy.

Adam Warlock definitely seems obvious for Mantis synergy considering that GOTG3 is coming out in 2023 and Kabam likes to release characters related to Marvel movies around the same time they are in theaters