**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which Skill Champ to Focus?

SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
edited December 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Ive recently pulled 3 champs that i dont know much about and i think they ve similar kits, but i can only afford to rank 1 up to R3, who s better and why?

I only need to explore 7.2 and beyond and do Abyss

Which Skill Champ to Focus? 69 votes

Black Cat
15%
TerraMhd20034CrusaderjrRbk19Nalak8firemoon71213579rebel_limeade31CederbigzakinnitIron_J3 11 votes
Jabbari Panther
2%
SirGamesBondwillrun4adonut 2 votes
Valkyrie
81%
buffajrzuffyJinxesaxeEmil_LimsonMityAntRayhanIshaqueSw0rdMasterCassyKiptonadeBrokenTijjy007Eugene_VirtuosoKnightNvrEndingSCP1504_Sham_C19h28o2KRANꓘKlyph_1Capn_DanteEwell65SSS69 56 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    IamGrO_otIamGrO_ot Posts: 172 ★★
    Valkyrie
    Valkyrie for prestige, Jabbari for BG defense, BC…idk enough about her either.
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★

• Options
    firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    edited December 2022
    Black Cat
    ....I guess I need to test out Valkerie myself as there's apparently something I'm missing as I'm the minority(starting with obtaining her)
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,149 ★★★★★
    edited December 2022
    Valkyrie
    I was disappointed when I pulled Valkyrie twice on cyber week. Then, I see her value in BG and war. Took her to R3. Have not lost a round in BG with her yet. I will R4 her once we get eop rewards.
  • Options
    CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
    Black Cat
    Ignore what other people tell you, Valkyrie is useless, she's basically just a prestige champ and that's it
  • Options
    KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    Valkyrie
    Ceder said:

Ignore what other people tell you, Valkyrie is useless, she's basically just a prestige champ and that's it

I mean if you haven’t learned how to use her yet just say so man no need to insult the Queen of Asgard😂
    Jokes aside…she is def not JUST prestige and an incredibly safe champ for a LOT of different fights lol
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 901 ★★★
    Valkyrie
    Think if you can max sig Valkyrie, she will be the best choice, otherwise Black Cat.