**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Different point of view on modders situation

RayMonDxRayMonDx Posts: 33
edited December 2022 in General Discussion
I'm getting match left and right with modders and it make me think on some scenarios.
Simply I just want to know if these situations can be happening or not:

Situation1: somebody (loser) create a new account, use mods to beat all the content that is available to him, he doesn't do any battleground match so no report from others.
Will that person get ban? For how long? 1 week?
Will all the rewards he got disappear?

Situation2: somebody (loser) use mods for playing battleground and gets all the tokens from victory track then kabam catches them and ban them for one Weak/Month/whatever. Do they keep all the resources or champs they got from tokens?

With all the modders live in our game, How accurate are our AW ranks, AQ ranks, legend runs ranks and ... ?
Next time you get match with a modder look at his titles, most of them have been around here for a very long time. Do you think they've started modding just recently? I don't think so.
Sorry for being bad at English.

Comments

• Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★

Modders should be perma banned, nothing else

Perks banned in real time, not just at season’s end.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    IamGrO_otIamGrO_ot Posts: 172 ★★
    edited December 2022
    I have submitted screenshots of 2 obvious cheaters, type kills R3s with 1 hit, within 3 sec. (Even a duped R3 Nick Fury😂) Both of these accounts are removed.
    I can't find them when I search, and they are no longer in the alliance they were a part of. So something gets done.

But, there are also "smart" modders, those who end fights with 100% health in all matches, even if they run suicides, but within an acceptable and unsuspicious time perspective. I've played against some of them as well, and reported them, but they're all still in the game...

Conclusion, so far, obvious cheaters are caught and removed. Clever cheaters are harder to spot, and gets away with it.