**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Relic help

i’m trying to equip a relic to one of my champs but it won’t let me saying “you can’t equip a relic to a champion that’s active in a quest” but that champion isn’t currently active in a quest. not in aw defense or attack, aq, or a normal quest. anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• Were they in an AQ that you unlocked by completing Boss ?
    People have reported that will still be locked out from Relic until after the full daily timer for AQ (or an AW attack) ends, not just the normal free'ing up by going thru Boss node.
  • DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★

Were they in an AQ that you unlocked by completing Boss ?
    People have reported that will still be locked out from Relic until after the full daily timer for AQ (or an AW attack) ends, not just the normal free'ing up by going thru Boss node.

Correct; same happened to me and I could rank up/bind relics after aq/aw.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Well this is kind of dumb. So apparently your champions aren't really released when you complete AQ. Annoying.
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    yea relics are in a limbo state. kinda sucks even when you have the champ in def but they arent locked yet while in set up phase it will not allow you to move the around. might be to much for the game files to handle