**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best Champions From Each Class Battle Royale

FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,597 ★★★★

Best Champions From Each Class Battle Royale 89 votes

Doom
17%
tooblazedyuwOpandemonioHilbert_unbeatable2BuggyDClownLlessurqm44benhunchoThe_0wenpuswillrun4adonutMarostrange2005LickyVijay_33Señor DudeAnsh_ANLand 16 votes
Hercules
43%
CedricccRayhanIshaquesolopoloMoosetiptronicScopeotoe987Cap366Tijjy007AmaadAkiraNapaHeroBowTieJohno4tgWordunkenMobile_P0tat0Hera1d_of_Ga1actusKlyph_1Crumb3307Webhead055Deamon1337RenaxqqGiantwalrus56 39 votes
Ghost
5%
Disbanded_pensAmazing_Demon05TenukeringGrassKnuckles007Bishop 5 votes
Kitty Pryde
10%
TheLegend27Justcause102houndogακιTrashPanda12FerahgoSpecMSuperstar_1126OrtounRaul_Colombia 9 votes
Nick Fury
4%
Ewell65SSS69ItsClobberinTimeFrostGiantLordJadeja 4 votes
Quake
5%
Texas_11RockyshockyPikoluRockypantherxElMelloi 5 votes
Other
12%
rockykostonAleorGinjabredMonstaRajrk91342DigletGaming0casual0SirGamesBondAndremlopesCyrillFromTula13579rebel_SlayinAlive 11 votes

Comments

• FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,597 ★★★★
    Nick Fury
    You can vote for the 'Other' option, and type who you think would win the battle royale in the comment section
  • Rice_riceRice_rice Posts: 22
    I'll pass since I don't have them to begin with.
  • Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 401 ★★
    Kitty Pryde
    Idoom is the best tech but im choosing kitty
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,071 ★★★★★
    Doom
    The tyrant
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,214 ★★★★★
    Other
    Cyclops
  • ElMelloiElMelloi Posts: 101
    Quake
    quake still the best champion in the game
    Nick Fury
    Tbh these champs are all versatile in different ways. Doom is an amazing all-rounder, Herc is arguably the best attacker, Kitty is a literal cheat code, Ghost is also one of the best attackers and a crit goddess, Nick is probably the most OP champ for BG, and Quake is just basically a free pass to beat the game
  • Quake
    Do have to say quake since she is broken OP and causes kabam headache after headache when designing content.
  • Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★
    BGs is one of if not the best game mode. Quake is not used at all in it. Can’t be the best in the game if you aren’t used in BG.
  • Quake
    Hort4 said:

BGs is one of if not the best game mode. Quake is not used at all in it. Can’t be the best in the game if you aren’t used in BG.

Sure she isn't good for BGs, but she dominated act 6 when that was the peak difficulty content because even acid wash mysterio didn't stand a chance against quake. There's good reason why we had true strike on every EQ boss for like 3 years straight.
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,286 ★★★★★
    Nick Fury
    Hort4 said:

She's not used in it because there's no 6* version of her. Most people who mastered Quake are now Paragons. Why would you take a 5* into BG when all you're gonna see is r4 and r3 6*.
    Let me ask you this though, what other champion in the entire game can kill an opponent without landing a single hit?
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★

Hort4 said:

She's not used in it because there's no 6* version of her. Most people who mastered Quake are now Paragons. Why would you take a 5* into BG when all you're gonna see is r4 and r3 6*.
    Let me ask you this though, what other champion in the entire game can kill an opponent without landing a single hit?
    Colossus
    Nick Fury

Hort4 said:

Colossus
    .... Who? Lmao
    Nick Fury

Hort4 said:

Colossus
    .... Who? Lmao
    Bruh how can Colossus kill a champ without landing a hit?
    Nick Fury

Hort4 said:

blade, aarkus as well
    if you only count real hits then every champ who can kill hitting block but then i guess every champ counts.
    Y'all trying to get technical when you know exactly what I meant lmao none of those 3 can kill as fast as Quake without landing a single hit.
  • OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,175 ★★★★
    Doom

Hort4 said:

If the champ is good, it is good at any rarity, if Quake is all that, then a max 5* can beat a r3/r4 6*
    edited December 2022
    Nick Fury

Hort4 said:

If the champ is good, it is good at any rarity, if Quake is all that, then a max 5* can beat a r3/r4 6*
    That's not what I said, this was in response to someone saying she's not used in BG so she's bad. A r3 and r4 6* Scorpion or Quicksilver will ko opponents faster than her no matter how you play her so it wouldn't make sense for people to take Quake to BGs, she could in fact take out those same opponents but it would take her longer and in BG time matters. I was pointing out the reason she isn't used is because of time, not because she's outdated.
    Nick Fury
    Torch is amazing too but outside of Mystic matchups I personally prefer Quake, mainly cause I don't have to do anything I just hold heavy and dex and I don't have to deal with any specials or annoying abilities (on most matches).
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Other
    Shang Chi
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Nick Fury, nah i think Valkyrie is new skill god champ
  • Marostrange2005Marostrange2005 Posts: 422 ★★★
    Doom
    quicksilver human torch scorpion are all better than quake also i prefer nimrod and os over ghost but that is cause i like their playstyle more