**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

OMEGA SENTINEL BUGGED WITH NEW UPDATE

Amms90Amms90 Posts: 335 ★★★
Omega sentinel is now bugged. When dexing with 10 armors, you trigger her autoblock ability and lose all armor up buffs, applying a plasma/incinerate debuff on the opponent. Happened to me against apoc, happened to an alliance mate against havok. We almost gave away a death to this bug. It also triggers when parrying sometimes. It should be seriously looked at, because in some matches you just can't lose armors (see havok). It's pretty bad for os and she's one of my favourite champs. I have her at rank 4. Please test her out a bit and fix this bug

Comments

• MD_MoizMD_Moiz Posts: 39
    I'm having the same issue, it shows auto block when i dex, and removes all the armors
  • Amms90Amms90 Posts: 335 ★★★
    I see no reply here and some other summoners are opening new threads discussing the same issue... Can we do something about this?
  • SpecMSpecM Posts: 88
    Amms90 said:

Omega sentinel is now bugged. When dexing with 10 armors, you trigger her autoblock ability and lose all armor up buffs, applying a plasma/incinerate debuff on the opponent. Happened to me against apoc, happened to an alliance mate against havok. We almost gave away a death to this bug. It also triggers when parrying sometimes. It should be seriously looked at, because in some matches you just can't lose armors (see havok). It's pretty bad for os and she's one of my favourite champs. I have her at rank 4. Please test her out a bit and fix this bug

Can confirm, faced the same issue.
  • Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★
    edited December 2022
    Still no update on this after almost a month of this bug. Parry, dex, and special intercept trigger her auto block. I died to havok last BG season because of this. As long as the opponent throws a dash attack it triggers the auto block. Terrible for fighting havok now.