**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Would it be crazy to hold featured crystals until the Starky goes into the basic pool?

Title. I have 5 shots at him now. Would it be crazy just to hold them until January when he is added to the regular 5* crystal? Wouldn't that slightly increase the odds being the featured and a basic option?

Comments

• GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    ..huh. Never thought about it like that. Yeah, i think it would increase the chance, but its a reaaaally small chance
  • Interesting idea. It be bad tho if since he's basic pool your feature crystal doesn't count him as feature anymore
  • It's the same when a regular champ comes into featured crystal for 150, the odds stay the same!!! And basically you just delay the opening without any purpose
  • It's the same when a regular champ comes into featured crystal for 150, the odds stay the same!!! And basically you just delay the opening without any purpose

Is it? Because the featured crystal has an x percent chance to pull the feature and an x percent champ at a non. Logically you would now have a chance to pull him at both levels. A small chance, yes, but still a small increase that it could be him and not some other junk.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    edited November 2017
    You have a better shot at him while he is featured than in a diluted pool of basics. If your goal is starky, then I would open the featureds now, and then save after that until he is added to the basic pool.
  • AshtontonicAshtontonic Posts: 63
    Raganator wrote: »
    You have a better shot at him while he is featured than in a diluted pool of basics. If your goal is starky, then I would open the featureds now, and then save after that until he is added to the basic pool.

Rag was right, imagine all champs got 1% of obtaining them, while a feature champs will grant u more than 1% for sure...

Is it? Because the featured crystal has an x percent chance to pull the feature and an x percent champ at a non. Logically you would now have a chance to pull him at both levels. A small chance, yes, but still a small increase that it could be him and not some other junk.

Well it will still be 20% chance for starky anyway ! Coming into basic pool won't change anything! Since it's a featured starky is already in it so waiting until it will be added to the basic pool it won't change the odds and I don't think anyone is that crazy to hold the feature until February but if you wanna try go ahead