Kabam, Where Is The Gauntlet ?

WinnieKologo69WinnieKologo69 Member Posts: 82 ★★
Hello Everyone ! Just passing by to see if we can get an update on the status of "The Gauntlet" ! Since October 4 we haven't heard anything from Kabam. Last update(October 4th) they said that they were working on it and that they already had some possible solutions to fix the problem but since then I haven't heard anything else. We need some tough content while we collect scrap and wait for the new alliance war season(January 4).

Kabam give us a holiday present and give us back the Gauntlet !
Thanks in advance for any new info!

Comments

• BocksaroxBocksarox Member Posts: 329 ★★★
    There was an update recently. They said it would be coming back at the beginning of 2023.
  • Kabam JaxKabam Jax Member, Moderator Posts: 1,718 ★★★★★
    As @Bocksarox has pointed out, it should be back relatively soon.

Here is the most recent update:

Hello Summoners,

As previously discussed, the issues surrounding Grandmaster Gauntlet proved to be much trickier than initially thought.

The most up to date information we have right now is: the Gauntlet will be returning in early 2023 with a new approach from the team to ensure that each account can claim the rewards a maximum of three times. This should keep the reward potential even for everyone, it's just requiring some extra attention right now.
  • WinnieKologo69WinnieKologo69 Member Posts: 82 ★★
    Bocksarox said:

There was an update recently. They said it would be coming back at the beginning of 2023.

Hello Bock ! Could you send me the link of that post ? Would love to read the details.

• WinnieKologo69WinnieKologo69 Member Posts: 82 ★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hello Summoners,

As previously discussed, the issues surrounding Grandmaster Gauntlet proved to be much trickier than initially thought.

The most up to date information we have right now is: the Gauntlet will be returning in early 2023 with a new approach from the team to ensure that each account can claim the rewards a maximum of three times. This should keep the reward potential even for everyone, it's just requiring some extra attention right now.

Thanks a lot Jax ! That sure sounds amazing since I haven't been able to do it even once. Keep up the good work.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,498 ★★★★★
    edited December 2022

Bocksarox said:

Hello Bock ! Could you send me the link of that post ? Would love to read the details.

^^^^^^
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Member Posts: 1,004 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hello Summoners,

Are the three times you can claim the rewards based on full exploration? I’ve done one initial run when it originally came out where I only got the first lot of rewards. When it came back I did a full exploration. Will I be able to do it once more or twice more? Or once more fully and once more with everything except the rewards I earned on that first run?
  • MackeyMackey Member Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★
    Disappeared into the deep dark abyss